What song are you listening to right now?

A bit of Radiohead today:

Pull me out of the aircrash
Pull me out of the lake
'Cause I'm your superhero
We are standing on the edge

Cracked eggs, dead birds
Scream as they fight for life
I can feel death, can see its beady eyes
All these things into position
All these things we'll one day swallow whole
Fade out again
Fade out again

Let down and hanging around
Crushed like a bug in the ground
Let down and hanging around

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

More than a reasonable effort on this Smiths cover. Can't match the original obviously, but good try.

Belligerent ghouls
Run Manchester schools
Spineless swines
Cemented minds
Sir leads the troops
Jealous of youth
Same old suit since 1962
He does the military two-step
Down the nape of my neck

OK, here's the original:

Mid-week on the playing fields
Sir thwacks you on the knees
Knees you in the groin
Elbows in the face
Bruises bigger than dinner plates
I want to go home
I don't want to stay

I had the idea that this song is actually an invitation to the listener to become one of the characters with sunglasses from the film "They Live", watching TV in amazement. :sunglasses: Could someone please make a youtube video based on this idea?

My boss called today to tell me that one of my close co-workers was tested Corona-positive. The whole family is lying low. Thanks for the call. After saying goodbye, I coughed loudly and accusingly into the receiver, and decided instantly to stay at home tomorrow. I mean, who wouldn't?
I have experienced some cold shivers lately, headaches, sniffles, and a strangely hurting throat, which I had attributed to wearing the FFP2-masks. After the call, I immediately noticed a tensed pain in my upper back, so I checked my temperature with the new thermometer I had bought at the pharmacy. After only three seconds it started to beep frantically and the display was flashing a red light so that I first couldn't read the results. I panicked and thought I was about to die. After a while, I saw that it showed 38,1 degrees celcius, which is already an elevated temperature, but I didn't feel feverish really. So I tried it again, and this time it didnt beep but showed 37,4 degrees. I tried it again: 37,6 (this time it beeped and flashed again). Twice I got 38,0 with red flashing and beeping, and once 37,8.
I didn't trust the results, so I got out the old one which takes way longer before it shows any results. Three times I got 37,8, so I guess that's it.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom