What song are you listening to right now?

Nice. He should have kept the Peppermint and Pink going though. :rolleyes:
Do you mean by that you wish you hadn't seen his underpants? :p Great lyrics though!
(Morrissey remained focused on them, so he could tell you he quoted Aznavour in that song,)
(Well, now he can.)

Saw that g shock died. Only ever. I casually listened to the digital underground but it was sad that he was so young.

Well it’s a sunny crisp morning here so here’s playlist to fit my mood and maybe yours. Catchy acoustic power pop about getting by

Morrissey - alma Matters

I’ve been reading Forsters Maurice since I finally got it back and was made to think of this song. It takes place at a school where the main character is realizing he is not only homosexual but also falling for his schoolmate. The line

no one might want such love but he could not feel ashamed of it because it was “he” neither body or soul, nor body and soul but “he” working through both

I really like the vibe and music but the lyrics are so vague to me that it’s hard to bond with so to speak. Once I chanced upon this line I listened to the song again and tried to imagine the character of Maurice singing it about his life. Thanks for the cover, I’ll check it out when I get back home

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom