What song are you listening to right now?

Turkstream

I’ve waited 2 hours for you to post a song 🦃. Only reason I come here, though I sometimes get waylaid. Usually at teatime you put something interesting up. You post that? I don’t like it, sounds tinny 🥁 Don’t wish to be rude, but that’s what I think.

I’ve waited 2 hours for you to post a song 🦃. Only reason I come here, though I sometimes get waylaid. Usually at teatime you put something interesting up. You post that? I don’t like it, sounds tinny 🥁 Don’t wish to be rude, but that’s what I think.

Didn't mean to mess up ya Wild Teatime.
Just thought ya might like it tinny cause I thought
ya kept ya tea in a tea tin. :D

This song was a sweet surprise when I played it this morning on my drive to my sons gymnastic camp. Has a nice surf inspired rockabilly solo

Guadalcanal diary - watsui rodeo

This song was a sweet surprise when I played it this morning on my drive to my sons gymnastic camp. Has a nice surf inspired rockabilly solo

👍 Guadalcanal caused Salinger to have a breakdown. Not the band, the battle 😢

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom