What song are you listening to right now?

Not a song but I'm really enjoying The Dandy Warhols album 13 Tales From Urban Bohemia, I only discovered it the other day thanks to Amazon Music and their post punk channel.

Not a song but I'm really enjoying The Dandy Warhols album 13 Tales From Urban Bohemia, I only discovered it the other day thanks to Amazon Music and their post punk channel.
Try the one before as well then. Also very good and in a similar vein. Itā€™s very seen them live many times and they put on a nice show

So
Godless is f***ing amazing!!

The opening trio of songs make a great start to that album. Dandy Warholā€™s come down is also very good. If youā€™re interested in this kind of stuff the doc they made about them and the Brian Jonestown massacre is fun (dude from Brmc was in Jonestown at the time and is pretty funny throughout).

hereā€™s a couple of songs from that album

be in

Boys better

the album after 13 tales (welcome to be monkey house) is synth based and pretty good but it gets spotty after that with albums containing maybe one ortwo greats songs apiece IMO. Still a good band though and Iā€™d always recommend seeing them live

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom