What song are you listening to right now?

Just to continue with Talk Talk for a short while, here's probably a lesser known track, with some seriously beautiful bass (reminds me of something from Kate Bush), & of course those delicious driving drums:

B
Just to continue with Talk Talk for a short while, here's probably a lesser known track, with some seriously beautiful bass (reminds me of something from Kate Bush), & of course those delicious driving drums:

Brilliant track.
There’s a great compilation of theirs (Natural Order) that charts a path from this to Laughing Stock.
This is the beginning of something even more special.
That said, some of their synth pop stuff is stellar too: “Such A Shame,” “It’s My Life,” “Tomorrow Started,” “Renee,” “Talk Talk”...
The list goes on...

This is the KB track which, although slower, has the bass which reminds of the TT track, as alluded to above:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom