What song are you listening to right now?

city of blinding lights- U2

Mr_Shankly said:
Mystery Jets - Alas Agnes

Nice choice, i heart this band. If you haven't heard it, take a listen to Quite a Delight (my personal favourite). It was the b-side for the On My Feet 7" released in 2005.

isolation- joy division

He can hold a smile for as long as you can require - even longer!

It's not a very good song, is it?

Listening to the whole of "Maladjusted" tonight. Even suffered "Papa Jack" just to show my honey how bad it is! :D

B000005J1C.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Theo said:
Funny, I rushed out and bought that album, some six or seven years ago, after hearing a live rendition of the third mov. on NPR's "Performance Today". Since then, I don't think a single month has passed when I haven't, at least once, sat down and played the symphony through to the end. :)

Codreanu said:
Funny, I rushed out and bought that album, some six or seven years ago, after hearing a live rendition of the third mov. on NPR's "Performance Today". Since then, I don't think a single month has passed when I haven't, at least once, sat down and played the symphony through to the end. :)

I got in on Morrissey's recommendation and I play it an awful lot too. I'm playing it tonight (and last night) because I caught bits of the movie Basquiat yesterday and one scene had it in the background. I thought, Screw this movie about this painter I don't even like; I need to play Gorecki No.3 again!

Antony & the Johnsons - Cripple and the Starfish

None finer.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom