What songs for next tour?

I have just come back from the future. The setlist for the 2018 tour will be 8 tracks from the new album, plus
*Meat is Murder
*Let Me Kiss You
*First of the Gang to Die
*I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
*Everyday is Like Sunday

Have fun, and no - I'm not going to tell you which dates are cancelled due to illness.

Liar, we DO know he will play How soon is now.

Some great choices, and I dont think we will ever see a dream setlist from Moz, but something along these lines I would love

1: Sheila Take A Bow
2: Sing Your Life
3: [New Song]
4: Maladjusted
5: Istanbul
6: Cemetry Gates
7: [New Song]
8: A Swallow on My Neck
9: William, It Was Really Nothing
10: [New Song]
11: [New Song]
12: The More You Ignore Me....
13: Mountjoy
14: Why Dont You Find Out....
15: A Rush and a Push...
16: Ask
17: Trouble Loves Me
18: Life is a Pigsty
19: Oboe Concerto
-----------------
20: Last Night I Dreamt....

Last edited:
I never thought I'd say this [it was severely lacking for many years], but it's time to put "Speedway" on the shelf for a bit. And please, "World Peace is None of the Business" is such an energy killer at shows. Enough already.

I never thought I'd say this [it was severely lacking for many years], but it's time to put "Speedway" on the shelf for a bit. And please, "World Peace is None of the Business" is such an energy killer at shows. Enough already.

Agreed. 'Speedway' is tied with 'There is a Light' and 'Trouble Loves Me' as my favorite Moz songs, but its been overplayed a little on this tour, it loses its emotion a little. Dont think 'World Peace' will be played again for a bit, maybe due to it not being the album tour any more.

alsation cousin.
nobody loves us.
ammunition.
satan rejected my soul.
the never played symphonies.
teenage dad on the eastate.
sunny.
lucky lisp.
our frank.
some good songs in their which never get aired,or at least not for a long time.

Last edited:
This is a half-answer (if that), but I'd like to see Jack the Ripper stay for this tour. Greed with gordy that Lucky Lisp would be a good addition....and with Harsh that WPINOYB is an energy killer. Good album tracks don't always translate well to live performance.

Tags
setlist tour
Back
Top Bottom