What songs for next tour?

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

Assuming a tour will be held next year, apart from new tunes (fingers crossed) what songs would you love to come back into the set, seen as the 'WPINOYB' tour has come to a close and the set needs a freshen up.

I would personally love to hear
• A Rush and a Push and The Land Is Ours
• A Swallow on My Neck
• Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
• Forgive Someone
• If You Don't Like Me, Then Don't Look At Me
• Sing Your Life (unlikely, but a man can dream!)
• Cemetry Gates

I'd like to hear some different songs off swords. I know they get played occasionally but I'd like to hear my dearest love, the never played, Munich air and the non electro version of sweetie pie. Also Christian door. A rush and a push would also be really neat to see played

Honestly, I can think of more songs I'd rather not hear live again at this point. Anything else would just be the frosting on my Morrissey show cupcake.

I'd like to hear some different songs off swords. I know they get played occasionally but I'd like to hear my dearest love, the never played, Munich air and the non electro version of sweetie pie. Also Christian door. A rush and a push would also be really neat to see played
I'd love to see "I Started Something..."

Christian door !
Fascinating title. What is it about?
Don't tell me it's about a French fashion icon.
Are you predicting a lyric change? Well, he is in Rome.
Just kidding.
Like your suggestions :thumb:

Assuming a tour will be held next year, apart from new tunes (fingers crossed) what songs would you love to come back into the set, seen as the 'WPINOYB' tour has come to a close and the set needs a freshen up.

• A Swallow on My Neck
• Forgive Someone
• Cemetry Gates
These are good choices. Anything off of Strangeways, especially side one, would be great.

It would be nice to see "A Swallow On My Neck," "Sunny," "Spring-Heeled Jim," and "Glamorous Glue" back in the fold.

• A Swallow on My Neck
• Forgive Someone
• Cemetry Gates

Heard Swallow in 1999, once was enough. I do like the song but... Sing Your Life would be great, anything from Kill Uncle!

Asian Rut
Bengali In Platforms
National Front Disco
Mute Witness
Spring-Heeled Jim
Piccadilly Palare
Golden Lights
I Like You
Southpaw
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Reel Around The Fountain
Suffer Little Children
Well I Wonder
Billy Budd
...And New Songs

Asian Rut
Bengali In Platforms
National Front Disco
Mute Witness
Spring-Heeled Jim
Piccadilly Palare
Golden Lights
I Like You
Southpaw
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Reel Around The Fountain
Suffer Little Children
Well I Wonder
Billy Budd
...And New Songs

I like you Ed!
Nobody loves Golden Lights, only you and me.
Great set list :thumb:

Oh, and by the way, you are wrong about that swallow on his neck song.
Great song and I saw he had one, once. :D

He has never sung Sweetie Pie, I would love to hear it.

not true! He sang it to me once .....

then I woke up! oh the injustice ! :D

In terms of hit singles, I guess there are relatively few that could be added that haven't been played before. Especially as Morrissey has admitted his dislike for I Started Something and What Difference Does it Make. It would be cool to hear some that haven't been played that often though like Hand in Glove, William it was Really Nothing, Ask, Panic, The More You Ignore Me, The Youngest Was the Most Loved etc.

Of the rarer stuff, I'd like Well I Wonder, It's Not Your Birthday Anymore, Come Back to Camden, Sister I'm a Poet and many more.

I have just come back from the future. The setlist for the 2018 tour will be 8 tracks from the new album, plus
*Meat is Murder
*Let Me Kiss You
*First of the Gang to Die
*I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
*Everyday is Like Sunday

Have fun, and no - I'm not going to tell you which dates are cancelled due to illness.

I have just come back from the future. The setlist for the 2018 tour will be 8 tracks from the new album, plus
*Meat is Murder
*Let Me Kiss You
*First of the Gang to Die
*I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
*Everyday is Like Sunday

Have fun, and no - I'm not going to tell you which dates are cancelled due to illness.

Now that's a spoiler!
Go back again to the future and if you don't want to supply us fans with any other info, you might as well stay there!
I predict The Queen Is Dead will be on the set list. :rolleyes:
But not exactly when.

The more you ignor me would be nice to see again and I'd love to hear it followed by honey you know where to find me

Tags
setlist tour
Back
Top Bottom