what will you do for Halloween?

We've decided to do this instead of The Spanish Inquisition.

spy%20vs%20spy%5B3%5D.png

I have had a change of plans.
I'm still going to sit around eating candy and facepalming at train sounds, but AS CHRISTOPHER WALKEN.

The internet is a truly beautiful thing sometimes, where else could I find this mask?

I'm still going to sit around eating candy and facepalming at train sounds, but AS CHRISTOPHER WALKEN.

The internet is a truly beautiful thing sometimes, where else could I find this mask?

HAhahaha that's awesome.

This halloween I'm gonna go to a gig with several local bands.

HAhahaha that's awesome.

This halloween I'm gonna go to a gig with several local bands. Dressed up as myself.

I will require a picture.

Working on my Ric Flair robe right now...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I hate this manufactured holiday... hate it with a passion, but will probably end up going drinking since it's friday.... Today is a very painful anniversary and I'm really down... drinking might help,,, at least for a few hours.. :(

getting really really really drunk. I have a show, then the bar, then an after party. it's gonna be a long and fuzzy night.

Tags
beardist
Back
Top Bottom