What would you do if you won the lottery?

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
I bought tickets for myself and co-workers today. Powerball is $290 million.....was just daydreaming.....what would you do if you won. This is what I'd do.

Kidding. Maybe.

Probably buy one of these....BMW, 7 series.
Wald-International-2011-BMW-7-Series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite fantasy... the lottery, not the two chicks at once--been there, done that! :p

Anyhow, if I won $290,000,000 what would I do? Let's just say I'd unleash the wild hedonist in me.

I'd be eating a lot more lobster. And I would travel. I'd take my mother and son... and cat if possible... around the world with me. Then after a year or so, I'd buy some property on the water and buy one of these puppies...

2008-Malibu-Boats-Corvette-Limited-Edition-Sport-V-Front-And-Side-Speed-Top-1024x768.jpg

Around the same time, I'd build my son a skate park/skate shop. And give him a sizable chunk of cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
well someone beat me to the two chicks at the same time line. I'd give a couple mil to my folks and probably by a fancy sports car and then travel to my heart's content

I would travel the world :)

I would also visit a big shopping mall like Westfields in London and splash my cash on clothes, clothes and more clothes!

I would move to the countryside and live in a period built thatched roof cottage with enough acres of land for horses, chickens, dogs, the lot. Plus a swimming pool ;) just for the hell of it.

2egfi3d.jpg

24bklqs.jpg

Last edited:
Probably buy one of these....BMW, 7 series.
View attachment 16067

And just think I could have one from BMW brand new for Nine months/9000miles.
Taxed,insured and all repairs if needed(unlikely)
For about £400 a month.
Then get another.
In fact I could get most any BMW model from work.
If I was going to get a car(which I'm not)
It would be one of these.
images.jpg
I had the Cooper S version a few months ago on a weekend test drive and they're great fun.

I'd buy a real mattress. :p

Take care of my family and friends - whatever they need or want. Make sure both of my Godsons went to the best schools, and then I'd buy Cotchford Farm for myself, and live happily ever after...

ZEsI29N.jpg

Attachments

• Exterior_2216210k.jpg
    Exterior_2216210k.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Last edited:
I would make sure my Mum and Brother were looked after. Give some money to various charities that mean something to me. Travel the whole Globe and then when I got back home I would buy a nice pad (house) for myself.....maybe find a nice guy to share it with and fill it with children and lots of pets :) We can dream can't we

Back
Top Bottom