What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

Still on Middlemarch but have started reading an autobiography by Ronnie Corbett.Have found one lyric and one song title so far in Middlemarch that Morrissey has used.

in high school i knew this cute redhead who really liked Carver :love:
effin a, i wonder where she is now? :pray:
i never meet chicks really into books in rl anymore, why is that? :straightface:

why do girls wear makeup and perfume?

because they're ugly and they smell.

i don't know why you don't meet girls who are really into books. i'm sure they're out there. just keep looking i guess.

c333.jpg

I liked Wilde long before I knew who Morrissey was, but I have never read too many of his works (until now).

Why, this forum.

I'm re-reading 'A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius'.

My friend James is lending me a Raymond Carver book to read soon. Excited-as.

I'm reading an extrordinary book by Cormac MacCarthy called, "Blood Meridian"- If I had to describe it as I don't usually read Westerns, but he IS the master! I'd say Oliver Stone directed it, Dennis Hopper produced ( plus starred in it as....we... you will have to find out. Cormac MacCarthy in my humble opinion is the best Western novelist around.
Sure, Louis L'mour was okay,as that genre goes...but when the character meets up with a pretty girl, her orgasmic cries will sound like a "cougar in heat" ( maybe there IS something to this over 40 nonsense.) But c'mon, dry, reading sex that was supposed to be in front of me made me want to git the hale out of Dodge.
Just buy "Blood Meridian and his newest even scarriest book, "The Road.

Anna Karenina.I was reading it till three in the morning last night.

I'm pretty old school.

the top tips aswell, By god if i knew tips such as these a few years ago,putting all my plastic shopping bags in a cut up balloon will not only save me hassle and space for my hand bag while shopping,well my life would be very diiferent now

the top tips aswell, By god if i knew tips such as these a few years ago,putting all my plastic shopping bags in a cut up balloon will not only save me hassle and space for my hand bag while shopping,well my life would be very diiferent now

wtf? a cut up balloon?

ah, take a break...so bad it's...bad. :straightface:

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom