ADAM

No One You Know
  • Coke Zero / Coke Zero Cherry
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Moist Towelettes
  • Now & Laters Candy
  • Cough Drops [Ricola]
  • Chair (where possible)
  • Lip Balm (to smear on Jay's camera lens)
  • Body Armor / Unitard ;)

I hear Andrea carries a leash and whip for her minions.

ooooh!

rickjames.gif

No, that's for the aftershow party. Jeez... you people hear one rumor, and you let it run wild. What's a Morrissey gig without some fun non-leather S&M afterward?

I take the lashes, and another gay boy (who shan't be named) gets the leash. Free yourself, be yourself...

For the record I was totally joking I have no problem with Andrea, hell I don't know the poor girl I think she is fairly cute from the pics I've seen of her.

I was hoping she'd have a sense of humor about the whole thing or maybe I'll get banned.

Egh, life goes on. And ADAM, I usually have lip balm for Jay as well but it is for a totally different reason ;)

For the record I was totally joking I have no problem with Andrea, hell I don't know the poor girl I think she is fairly cute from the pics I've seen of her.

I was hoping she'd have a sense of humor about the whole thing or maybe I'll get banned.

Egh, life goes on. And ADAM, I usually have lip balm for Jay as well but it is for a totally different reason ;)

humor is good...

In My Kit:
*Small camera
*Small Can of Sugar Free Red Bull (fewer trips to the loo!)
*2 Airplane size bottles of Skyy vodka
*Lipshtick
*Ticket
*One credit card for possible merch purchases
*Wad of bills for more alcohol if necessary
*Cell phone
I'm good to go!

ok now I am truly dissapointed....I knew I should have stayed in Miami...

1. Adam you suck for not telling me
2.Andrea you are even worse for not bringing them with you on your last trip...

Raquel, I love you. I don't know why, but I do. That sounds like a great kit.

Playboy, well, sorry... you're not a 'mo. She only likes to see us fey guys on the receiving end of her punishment. You're too butch. (That's a compliment.) I guess we're more pliable.

I guess you should've stayed around in Miami. We all had free booze at my hotel and an all-around good time.

FREE BOOZE. Imagine that. I usually have to flirt with old men for free booze.

-A

Queueing is an art, it's should be possible to survive at least 12 hours without drinking or going to the bathroom. Therefor my choice is peanuts, and that's all. Hopefully the other ones who are queuing a pretty nice so it'll work out.
:)

Some Totally Random Moz Fan's Queue Kit?

*Camera - of course- well, if I can sneak it in :)
*Gold Lame shirt - for the special shows
*Hair Spray - gotta get that Moz quiff just right- and tall
* Cell Phone - to call my friends in "far of places" do let them listen in on a few songs
*Lip Balm - for my lips- stay away from my Camera lense, people
*Thick extra layer of skin and a side of humble pie - you need it if you want to post on these "So Low" Forums among these Trolls ;)
*Incense Avignon Cologne- hey I gotta smell like the Man

Of course I always coat-check my Ego at the door. I'm really just some totally random moz fan.

:D

Viva Moz,

Jay

Last edited:
I'm the hurricane queen, so i travel with my trash can filled with diapers, bottle water, firewood, AA batts, AAA batts, flashlight, generator, Blow up mattress, tent, ramen noodles, formula, baby food, tuna, crackers, trash bags,, radio, flashlight (just in case i may have to bust the line crashers) , baseball bat, wiffle ball bat, wiffel balls (keep the kids entertained), frisbee and mace. Rat poison, Bengal Roach spray, capri sun, snackers, beer and cigs. clothes for the kiddos, my coach purse ( or is that out now) i may have to update, stove, penne, bathing suit so that i can give the kids a bath in a park fountain... hey we don't spread ecoli...that's the other kids..

panties, skevies, there is so much more, but now that the hurricane season is over, i had to unpack and don't remember.. i can give ya'll a list.... :D:D:D:)

btw/ sometimes i have to bring a kid or two to the shows.. the passerby's appreciate my kindness.

Re: Some Totally Random Moz Fan's Queue Kit?

*Camera - of course- well, if I can sneak it in :)
*Gold Lame shirt - for the special shows
*Hair Spray - gotta get that Moz quiff just right- and tall
* Cell Phone - to call my friends in "far of places" do let them listen in on a few songs
*Lip Balm - for my lips- stay away from my Camera lense, people
*Thick extra layer of skin and a side of humble pie - you need it if you want to post on these "So Low" Forums among these Trolls ;)
*Incense Avignon Cologne- hey I gotta smell like the Man

Of course I always coat-check my Ego at the door. I'm really just some totally random moz fan.

:D

Viva Moz,

Jay

Jay, you looked smashing in your gold lame' shirt in NY... and you smelled fabulous, too! No undue Ego that I could detect...

No, that's for the aftershow party. Jeez... you people hear one rumor, and you let it run wild. What's a Morrissey gig without some fun non-leather S&M afterward?

I take the lashes, and another gay boy (who shan't be named) gets the leash. Free yourself, be yourself...

I want in on Andrea's S&M afterparty next time. Now I know what really happened before I showed up in NYC.

Here's my list:
Bottled water
Chapstick
Dig Camera
Cell Phone- to call the ones that had to stay behind

• Coke Zero / Coke Zero Cherry
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Moist Towelettes
  • Now & Laters Candy
  • Cough Drops [Ricola]
  • Chair (where possible)
  • Lip Balm (to smear on Jay's camera lens)
  • Body Armor / Unitard ;)

don't forget a copy of the list. How are you going to know when it's your turn to wait in line?

i'm just joking of course. :cool:

WINK WINK - :p:p:p but wtf?
DAMN r u - tenacious!!!!!

Even I am starting to wonder if this should be splattered all over every single thread wink wink...

I can admit that part of my ranting had to do with the fact that I was having a bad week on a personal level... are you okay?

One thread that people can or cannot open is enough.... keep it there. Enough people clicked it and it served the purpose you intended so enough.

anyways, I don't much like you Adam, like I said - but I think I have something you might find useful...

Here, you can borrow my sign... just in case you want to give it a try, looks like you might need it - seems wink wink doesn't wanna keep it in the R:NTLC ring -

cheers!

Fif.jpg

Back
Top Bottom