What's in your... ?

realitybites

making lemonade
The side door of my fridge...

IMG_0081.JPG

What's in your pantry, purse, trunk, medicine cabinet, etc.? Post a pic.

Leftovers from when I had some enemies over for dinner. Ha! I do not drink Pepsi or any soda for that matter. Are you a Coke loyalist... or a soda abstainer as well?

Coke loyalist but really I just like to humorously play up the soda rivalries and silly cultural trends we as a society engage in. If we were talking in person I'd deadpan an overly sassy dramatic theatrical fit. If we were in public it'd be worse. That's right though I'd forgotten you ate really healthy. One of our first exchanges was over my Starbucks hibiscus recommendation what now seems like forever ago

Leftovers from when I had some enemies over for dinner. Ha! I do not drink Pepsi or any soda for that matter. Are you a Coke loyalist... or a soda abstainer as well?
Did you ever tried these? I buy them quite often. They are lovely.
productImage_235_Carbonated%20Drinks%20-%20San%20Pellegrino%20Cans.jpg

once upon a time, ages ago it may have been, there was a girl name r_ who went to a morrissey concert in seattle. it was a damp shadowy day in july and so she wore her marc jacobs coat. she was worried that it smelled of meat because she had put it next to someones hot meat sandwich on the clipper, or rather they had put their sandwich next to her coat, and that she was going to go to a morrissey concert smelling of meat, despite frantically trying to air it out using the hotels ventilation system. at the entrance to the concert they made her empty the pockets of her coatafter she set off the alarm, but immediately waved her through when they saw her canadian passports, as though canadians arent capable of committing diabolical acts. as she was uncharacteristically thirsty she bought an orange flavoured san pellegrino from the kindly mexicano gentleman at the concession inside (she could only drink half the can and threw the rest away), and stood around listening to some nerdy stringbean looking guy say that he saw morrissey arrive but that morrissey hadnt acknowledge him, and the person he told replied "i thought morrissey was cooler than that", to which the girl wanted to reply "yo, morrissey is cool, he doesnt need to condescend to be cool". but she didnt. she was in a merry mood, not only because she was seeing morrissey but because the hotel mirror had been particularly kind to the girl. not all hotel mirrors are. most importantly, the girl had taut eyelids. i miss that girl. but she is dead now, she is dead and gone. never will she come again. the point is now whenever i see a san pellegrino i reminded of two things: 1) morrissey, and 2) the death of youth.

Coke loyalist but really I just like to humorously play up the soda rivalries and silly cultural trends we as a society engage in. If we were talking in person I'd deadpan an overly sassy dramatic theatrical fit. If we were in public it'd be worse.

That's passion baby! :lbf:

That's right though I'd forgotten you ate really healthy. One of our first exchanges was over my Starbucks hibiscus recommendation what now seems like forever ago

Not always.

What's in my shopping bag?

IMG_0028.JPG

Last edited:
That's passion baby! :lbf:

Not always.

What's in my shopping bag?

View attachment 40350

Gotcha. I just vaugeLy remember you talking about sugar and maybe made an assumption. I do not eat healthy at all myself. I eat ten ounces of milk duds a day and drink only hibiscus and soda. I don't drink alcohol so that's probably what I'd abstaine from in your fridge. Well also the veggies and fruit which are just yucky. As for passion, no, I just like to play around and have no shame or embarrassment. We like to act and go with things until they become common routines we can do on cue. Depending on who I'm with and how many times I've done the bit another person will take the Pepsi side and it can last a while to the misfortune of others who are with us and don't know the bit. We have to much time on our hands

If you didn't know this was Morrissey site you'd think this is Frau Central.

Who gives a f*** what some undesirable strangers have in their fridges?

If you didn't know this was Morrissey site you'd think this is Frau Central.

Who gives a f*** what some undesirable strangers have in their fridges?

It's the other section where regulars can get to know each other without talking about morrissey. What people eat possess says something about them. It's pleasant small talk. Who do you care what people talk about. Start your own more interesting thread and talk to whomever wants to talk to you but leave be people be. Jesus

Just got back from the market. My local store sells three flavors. But they are 140 calories for 12 ounces. I can't drink anything with that many calories unless it gives me a buzz.

i would rather please morrissey than my palate. everytime. if he were to come to me today and say "rifke, love, go vegan", i would like that. but it would take him asking me personally. whilst on a blazer buying outing. like that.

I plan to. Tomorrow I have an appointment in Phoenix. I am headed here beforehand... http://www.paris-rendezvous.com/#!macaron/c21kz

I don't mind eating my calories. But drinking them seems wasteful when you can only have so many without ending up looking like the side of a barn.
but those are like 120 cals for the small ones. i know because i once ate a dozen of them and then brightly thought afterwards that i should look up the calorie count so that i could know just exactly how bad i should feel. so 120 calories for something that takes 2 seconds to eat, or 140 calories for something that you can be sipping on for an hour. i think the drink is a way better plan.

edit: oh wait... i see that those ones are only 80 calories each. well that's better.

Back
Top Bottom