Where are all the complete concerts on YouTube disappearing to?

Wow what charming people you are. What'd I ever do to you 12 inch for you to act like such a bully. Not type how you wanted me to

Strange idea of “bullying” there. I have never once addressed you and I have asked you to please not address me - a request that you have disrespected several times now. So I turned one of your gibberish posts upside down. Call the police.

Strange idea of “bullying” there. I have never once addressed you and I have asked you to please not address me - a request that you have disrespected several times now. So I turned one of your gibberish posts upside down. Call the police.

Well it does seem like it. I thought your comment on copyright a response to me. Sorry bout that

I imagine trying to help you I. Guessing.

I'm guessing not lonely man. More like trying to harass and make fun of people though from what I think of you I could see you imposing your unwanted help on people. You with all the secret answers and what not tellin us how it really is refutin the establishment and there web of lies. I generally thought better of twelve inch though if he was mad that I addressed him when I said I wouldn't I can understand that. A non hostile simple reminder would have just concluded with me apologizing and moving on though

I'm guessing not lonely man. More like trying to harass and make fun of people though from what I think of you I could see you imposing your unwanted help on people. You with all the secret answers and what not tellin us how it really is refutin the establishment and there web of lies. I generally thought better of twelve inch though if he was mad that I addressed him when I said I wouldn't I can understand that. A non hostile simple reminder would have just concluded with me apologizing and moving on though
:laughing::rofl::eek::crazy::thumb:

Į͉̤͍̝̫̗̫͓͑̔̈́̈͌̈́͡ l̨̡̘͔̮͉͊͒̈̆͘͝a̵͎̘̭̰̲͔̗̗̽́͊͟͝͡ṵ̸̞̗̈̀̋̎̃̚̕͟͢ḡ̸̛̪̙̠͕̞́̅̓̏h̤̰̩̝̳͉̪̤̖̑́́͌̿ a̵̪̠͖̟̖͒̔̒̅̋̍̀̄͟t̛̟̰͙͌̎̃̈́̀̕͟͜͠ h̝̞̥͓̣̙̄͗͐͊͛̓i̷̛͉͍̹̻̐̃́͗̓̅̚͢͡͞ś̘͚͚͕͖̒̀̐̈̀͑̉̀ c̢̛̣͎̥̰͖̆̽̈̌́̔̐͘ǫ̻͉̘̩̙̙̇̈̋̆͢͡n̡̜̳̝̳͍͎͎͕̓̇͌̿̎̽͘͘ͅs̴͈̹̪͉̩̙̘̋̄̈̔̇̚͞p̸̧̗̙̙̣͉͍̔̒̃̐͗͜i̷̭̠̙̳̠̗̭̼̊̅̔̇̋͢r̷̨͚̮̳̫͗̑̅̄̚á͙͔̟̣͇̻̟̰͇́̏͛͂̈́̏̚͢c̢̧̡̠̥͖̱̙̠͋̆̃͒͊̓͘͘y̧̨̩̙͓̻͇̪̫͗̇͒̀̄͐͋̓͆͜͝ t̴̢̛͓̣̲͖̳͍̟̖̱̏̈́̉̊̅́͘͝͝h̷̨͔̭͕̩̺̙̰̿̔̎̇̆̈̕e̡̥̳̦̲̬̘̜͕̾͐̈̌̽͋͋̀͡͝ͅò̟̻͕̱̪͚̦̃̋̔͞͝r̴̙͙̝͍͗̓͆̔̊͊͢i̵̢̢̛͍̦̝̣͗̄͞͞͠ͅȇ̶͚̞̰̠͔͙̣̏̆̈́̃̍͊̽͠ş̴̢͖̮͍̻̩̒̍̊͘̕͟͡,̛͈̯̩̦͉͙̜̭̯͑͆̈̓̐͑͒̓ͅ t̵̢̡̞̪̬͍̤́̈̈̔͟͢͝o̸̲̰̙͕͎͂̾̈́̈́̍͢͞ǫ̹̱͈̱̮̼̋͂̌̽̌͝͝͞!̴̡̗̫̱͈̰̤̳̘̅̈́͌̅̽͐͞ͅ
̢̺̝̦͇̖̥̘̉͑̽̂̀̆̊̏͢͢͡͡

Last edited:
Į͉̤͍̝̫̗̫͓͑̔̈́̈͌̈́͡ l̨̡̘͔̮͉͊͒̈̆͘͝a̵͎̘̭̰̲͔̗̗̽́͊͟͝͡ṵ̸̞̗̈̀̋̎̃̚̕͟͢ḡ̸̛̪̙̠͕̞́̅̓̏h̤̰̩̝̳͉̪̤̖̑́́͌̿ a̵̪̠͖̟̖͒̔̒̅̋̍̀̄͟t̛̟̰͙͌̎̃̈́̀̕͟͜͠ h̝̞̥͓̣̙̄͗͐͊͛̓i̷̛͉͍̹̻̐̃́͗̓̅̚͢͡͞ś̘͚͚͕͖̒̀̐̈̀͑̉̀ c̢̛̣͎̥̰͖̆̽̈̌́̔̐͘ǫ̻͉̘̩̙̙̇̈̋̆͢͡n̡̜̳̝̳͍͎͎͕̓̇͌̿̎̽͘͘ͅs̴͈̹̪͉̩̙̘̋̄̈̔̇̚͞p̸̧̗̙̙̣͉͍̔̒̃̐͗͜i̷̭̠̙̳̠̗̭̼̊̅̔̇̋͢r̷̨͚̮̳̫͗̑̅̄̚á͙͔̟̣͇̻̟̰͇́̏͛͂̈́̏̚͢c̢̧̡̠̥͖̱̙̠͋̆̃͒͊̓͘͘y̧̨̩̙͓̻͇̪̫͗̇͒̀̄͐͋̓͆͜͝ t̴̢̛͓̣̲͖̳͍̟̖̱̏̈́̉̊̅́͘͝͝h̷̨͔̭͕̩̺̙̰̿̔̎̇̆̈̕e̡̥̳̦̲̬̘̜͕̾͐̈̌̽͋͋̀͡͝ͅò̟̻͕̱̪͚̦̃̋̔͞͝r̴̙͙̝͍͗̓͆̔̊͊͢i̵̢̢̛͍̦̝̣͗̄͞͞͠ͅȇ̶͚̞̰̠͔͙̣̏̆̈́̃̍͊̽͠ş̴̢͖̮͍̻̩̒̍̊͘̕͟͡,̛͈̯̩̦͉͙̜̭̯͑͆̈̓̐͑͒̓ͅ t̵̢̡̞̪̬͍̤́̈̈̔͟͢͝o̸̲̰̙͕͎͂̾̈́̈́̍͢͞ǫ̹̱͈̱̮̼̋͂̌̽̌͝͝͞!̴̡̗̫̱͈̰̤̳̘̅̈́͌̅̽͐͞ͅ
̢̺̝̦͇̖̥̘̉͑̽̂̀̆̊̏͢͢͡͡
If your not trying to harass why continue. I said I was sorry about addressing you. What's your problem now

This is not aimed at you, I am not quoting you, I am not harassing you. You are not that important. I am just having a bit of fun with Calamine Lotion, or at least I was. Now YOU stop harassing me.

This is not aimed at you, I am not quoting you, I am not harassing you. You are not that important. I am just having a bit of fun with Calamine Lotion, or at least I was. Now YOU stop harassing me.

At my expense you are. Childish and mean

I wrote "I laugh at his conspiracy theories, too", meaning I laugh at Calamine Lotion's conspiracy theories. In funny letters.

Contrary to you, he can take a joke.

Get over yourself.

I wrote "I laugh at his conspiracy theories, too", meaning I laugh at Calamine Lotion's conspiracy theories. In funny letters.

Contrary to you, he can take a joke.

Get over yourself.

I don't like your joke though. Learn some manners

My joke wasn't aimed at you. The person who it was aimed at isn't offended.

You are someone who cannot even be bothered to write somewhat properly or even use question marks as courtesy to fellow forumites, too lazy to proofread, every comment of yours is snide - so you are the last person who should lecture others about manners.

Now get off my back.

My joke wasn't aimed at you. The person who it was aimed at isn't offended.

You are someone who cannot even be bothered to write somewhat properly or even use question marks as courtesy to fellow forumites, too lazy to proofread, every comment of yours is snide - so you are the last person who should lecture others about manners.

Now get off my back.

Every comment snide. That's simply not true. A lack of care for grammar is hardly a common offense. No ones ever had there feelings hurt by someone else's lack of grammar but whatever

Back
Top Bottom