Where are you sitting looking at Morrissey-solo?

I'll bath her if she needs a bath,but she'd have to be able to dress herself.:rolleyes:

I'll bath her if she needs a bath,but she'd have to be able to dress herself.:rolleyes:

Yep, it's bathtime every night after dinner. Dressing time is every morning and then in the evening after bathtime it is dressing time again, for pyjamas. And ofcourse the nappy change, bottoms up!

Yep, it's bathtime every night after dinner. Dressing time is every morning and then in the evening after bathtime it is dressing time again, for pyjamas. And ofcourse the nappy change, bottoms up!

Aah, we're mixed up here i meant the nanny, not the children my little fantasys moved on from kids. I'm bathing the nanny.

Aah, we're mixed up here i meant the nanny, not the children my little fantasys moved on from kids. I'm bathing the nanny.

I understood that it was bathing the nanny you were referring to. :lbf: My sick fantasy moved on to you changing the nannies nappy.

It probably sounds as if I live with my parents when I say "my room" but that's the nanny-life; you have your own room and bathroom, get money every week, don't have to make your own dinner, never have to go shopping for food, take what you want out of the fridge.....it's a pretty nice life. :thumb: Although tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 am, that's not very nice.

Wise words - and I'm not being ironic. I love to grow old, but childhood was beautiful. Of course, I love to gain money and buy whatever I like and not needing to say anything to anyone.

On the sofa in my flat. It's the only place we can manage to scab off our neighbours' internet connection. :blushing:

livingroom.jpg

Sorry so dark. I took it on my phone.

livingroom.jpg

Sorry so dark. I took it on my phone.

Yay! I feel like I should return the favor by posting your desks on my computer. :p

At night. Untidied. I should cross-reference this to the Altrincham thread since there's an Albertson's ad sitting on the table. :D

5101475530_7986fcbf38.jpg

Is it terribly voyeuristic and creepy of me that I love seeing what people's houses look like? :o I fear so.

I am currently at the desk in my bedroom (I do have a laptop, but never use it when I'm at home as my desktop's wired up to the internet anyway). My room is actually more ambient and atmospheric than it looks in this picture- I don't have main lights on at the moment, just fairy lights, side lights and lamps, but the mode my camera was on when I took the picture just makes it look like my main lights are really, really crap. Also, before anyone comments, I know that the colour scheme looks strange with the red blinds. :p The old ones broke and I fancied the colour of these, and my walls have been like that since I was about ten- I was going to do a repaint this summer, but it would have taken ages to move all the stuff downstairs (attic room with a very narrow staircase), and I'm moving out in under a year anyway so I didn't really see much point. So, without further ado, I present... my desk! :D

dscf1328h.jpg

(Resized :))

whats that little black box thing at the bottom,next to the mouse?

I usually put my laptop on the piano because this is the highest "table"i have,all my tables are too low.I dont want to end up looking like Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

I kinda want to show my computer that at least 8 of the 12,000 posts I made here I made on. Until I had a schizo moment of ultimate frustration and thought someone was watching me and took a hammer and busted the f*** out of the isight camera, from then on I had to hook it up to a seperate monitor, the brain still works though. It doesn't have internet at the moment which is why I use my sister's tiny laptop. For the voyeurs, that's my unmade bed in the background and the fan lulls me to sleep. Also my pet peeve is exposed cords but there's only so much you can do when your desk is a fancy dining room table, though I considered for a second drilling a hole in it. :p

5102580218_0125c30e22_z.jpg

Its a perforated strip that I tore from a scratchcard and decided to fold up whilst I was watching Father Ted the other night.

What's the ancient tower thing on the right?

What's the ancient tower thing on the right?

Incense burner (which I have yet to use). It's from a head shop in Norwich- apparently the oldest in Britain. My parents bought it for a show, but they let me have it afterwards due to my love of incense. I'm pondering- myrrh, frangipani or orange blossom tonight?

EDIT: Oh, arsebiscuits- can't find the bloody matches. :mad:

Last edited:
Incense burner (which I have yet to use). It's from a head shop in Norwich- apparently the oldest in Britain. My parents bought it for a show, but they let me have it afterwards due to my love of incense. I'm pondering- myrrh, frangipani or orange blossom tonight?

Sandalwood. :thumb:

I'm on my couch and coffe table in front of my record shelves.

698992DSCF1053.jpg

Tags
on the shitter
Back
Top Bottom