where will you spend your holiday this summer?

sistasheila

tjekket
i cant afford any fancy vacation...maybe if my finances can effort i find a cheap mitfahrgelegenheit at that car- hitchhike -site www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de
to visit a friend who lives in the south at the the beautiful bodensee. .im from the north so the trip will take around 10/12 hours
but since that would be too expensive i will visit my other friend who lives an hour away at the north sea coast.
and you? which luxurous spots will you visit?

Last edited:
the Gay Pareeeeeeeeeeeeee, mostly. And hopefully, a bit of the heterosexual one, too. :cool:

My boyfriend and I are going on a WW2-themed holiday in Berlin and Krakow. Top of the list of things to see in Berlin is the Holocaust museum. Can anybody recommend anything else worth checking out?

I'll be sitting in everyone else's houses while they are on vacation. :straightface: Yay.

My boyfriend and I are going on a WW2-themed holiday in Berlin and Krakow. Top of the list of things to see in Berlin is the Holocaust museum. Can anybody recommend anything else worth checking out?

No recommendations for Berlin, but are you going on the Auschwitz tour when you get to Krakow? My best friend went and said it's a harrowing but unforgettable experience.

No recommendations for Berlin, but are you going on the Auschwitz tour when you get to Krakow? My best friend went and said it's a harrowing but unforgettable experience.

Yes, that is the plan. I do expect it to be harrowing but I think it is a place I need to see. No matter how many books I read and pictures I see I just can't get my head around the fact that something like that happened, not very long ago, not very far away. Going there might make it seem more real.

Still a question mark. I'm booking the flights for our annual Paris week in October, today or tomorrow. Between now and then we have a week in July and one in August to fill.

Too much work to do this summer. My proper big trip is being put on hold.

I'm off to N. Ireland to see a friend and then I'm take a trip to Malaga, get the train down to Salamanca and then think on my feet when I'm there.

aww- someone pleeeease Pm me and tell me it's alright :straightface:

I never travel in the summer because it's too expensive & crowded.

I'm just waiting for autumn sales; airfare prices seem high compared to last year.

The Euro is such a bargain right now, that if I get a good airfare, I'll probably take a trip over.

South of France.
Just got back today and suffering withdrawal already.
Probably go back for a week in August before work gets busy again.

Back
Top Bottom