have created a own site with forum

Grim was here on daily basis, I was too, and past year , when
the firtst poll ended, he was still here

now i've been coming on the forums a bit more, I miss a few posters who
were , let's say very active in posting and putting files for DL, like
SNS and Drifter

they dissapeared?

all the dirty details:eek:

They were banished(along with Morrissey 23rd) a long time ago.
:lbf:

errrr

Why do you need to know some people who stopped coming? :straightface:
People come and go, life goes on.

M23, Grim and his partner are too lazy to ask the site administrator to lift their ban.

drifter is still around who provides an excellent http://mozzbozz.vox.com :bow:

Last edited:
Re: errrr

Why do you need to know some people who stopped coming?

Well Kewpie(if that is your real name :rolleyes:) celibate is what we here on planet Earth call a "human being" and sometimes us human beings have real human concerns even over the Net :eek:
I know, I know, its crazy :crazy:
However, it is my sincerest wish that you will not someday be bewildered about all this Kewpie :blushing:
but I won't hold my breath til then :lbf:

M23, Grim and his partner are too lazy to ask the site administrator to lift their ban.

couldn't you say a few are banned.

Is being nice and informing people too much for you

don't reply, we know the answer

they should lift yer moderator status for a few months maybe you can
post as one of us, and not over us, so come of that chair, and show
that yer moderate worthy and reply with I'm mightier than thou pose

:mad:

time to for a new moderation team

make it a 1 year job

let the vote and the way to handle it start in a new thread, I know I'm not the only one had problems with the way you treat or interupt certain things,
I don't mind being banned, but I get a bit iritated by your post, not asking
for being treated like a kid

How do you know they are too lazy? How do you know anything about them? Celibate was asking a question that others may be able to answer.

If you have nothing nice to say maybe you shouldn't say anything at all kewpie....you are a pissing joke on here, forever sending private messages telling people who they should and should not engage with.

I know one of the people who celibate mentioned doesn't like posting on here anymore due to the likes of you kewpie....and they are not banned.

How do you know they are too lazy? How do you know anything about them? Celibate was asking a question that others may be able to answer.

If you have nothing nice to say maybe you shouldn't say anything at all kewpie....you are a pissing joke on here, forever sending private messages telling people who they should and should not engage with.

I know one of the people who celibate mentioned doesn't like posting on here anymore due to the likes of you kewpie....and they are not banned.

true

further act kewpie that she/he ,as only one from the moderator team, as
a guide, as a schoolmaster

think s/he should step down and mingle between the regulars on the forums,
not like a cold sorta forumcop

s/he ones made it that awfull s/he cut a thread and moved a part cause it
wasn't on-topic anymore, a whole bunch of people were annoyed by her moving threads, now it's OK
Strangely if I ask a question to Kewpie I don't get an answer

well everyone is unique, and so is kewpie,but deciding why I ask I miss some
people whom were very active a also informative,I get a a slap on me
hand, for asking.

and Kewpie I asked at leat 2 times directly to you why and how morrissey reddit was included on this site, or why and who?
till now I only know that's on this site, but that's all, it was there one day
wondering if it was necessary, and still do.

well happy valentines everyone, enjoy the olympics, for the wintersports fans

END
:confused:

for your interest

When you weren't around the site administrator posted Morrissey reddit announcement

EDIT

All the technical issues (site maintenance, software upgrade, new features etc) are done by the site administrator.
Moderators are asked to take care of forum issues (answering questions / help forum users, block / remove spam posts, deal with troublemakers) by the site administrator.

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

When you weren't around the site administrator posted Morrissey reddit announcement

EDIT

All the technical issues (site maintenance, software upgrade, new features etc) are done by the site administrator.
Moderators are asked to take care of forum issues (answering questions / help forum users, block / remove spam posts, deal with troublemakers) by the site administrator.

If answering questions is your job just friggin answer the question - don't bother bitching about past users as nobody gives a flying **** what you think

Back
Top Bottom