Whichita Falls

Re: Any idea how much tickets will be?

I paid anywhere from $40 to $60. It varies by venue...

Re: Article: More info on rescheduled US dates

Wow...."Fun"???...you definitely are super gay and really shouldn't attend anything remotely associated with The Smiths if you're going to see a shite performance like "Fun"...so, um, when is the 'Madonna' show on your calendar?

Yes, I am proud of my dead, gay Fun. (music).

(Catch the Heathers reference in that one!)

Last edited:
I was registered as Mr Gatsby. Called it. Called to get a refund and the manger said MOZ was the most difficult artist they had ever dealt with. Changes hsi story a bunch of times and they found out he canceled through his website not him or rather his management or promoter directly.

I'm a little worried he's going to cancel the Reading, PA show. It isn't sold out and it looks like it isn't going too. There are still a bunch of balcony seats left and others, as well as one seaters in the first few rows. Not only that, but the venue is only 1000 some seats...it looks like maybe 700 seats are taken.

Wichita Falls concert no more now Dallas

I have tickets for the cancelled/postponed show in Wichita Falls, Texas. The new dates do not show Wichita Falls, not has show in Dallas. Are my tickets good there or do I need to repurchase tickets for the Dallas shows?
I did not get a message about my old tickets, so am at a loss!

Re: Wichita Falls concert no more now Dallas

I have tickets for the cancelled/postponed show in Wichita Falls, Texas. The new dates do not show Wichita Falls, not has show in Dallas. Are my tickets good there or do I need to repurchase tickets for the Dallas shows?
I did not get a message about my old tickets, so am at a loss!

You have to repurchase tickets for the Dallas gig if you're wanting to go to that one. The Wichita Falls tickets aren't going to be accepted there.

As far as the cancelled show in Wichita Falls- I got a refund automatically back onto my credit card.
You might want to contact the venue directly.

Back
Top Bottom