Who is your solo crush?

Hahaha, I didn't know you have a secret fetish for scrap metal dealers. :D

Are all the new dolls have shoe laces?

Hey, Elizabeth. I THOUGHT this was you. I cannot believe, after nearly 11 years, you are STILL bashing yourself. Talking about your *unfortunate* looks, why you can't get a man, etc. I ran into your MySpace page and you have TONS of friends. This self pity has GOT to end. Why has it taken almost eleven years for you to finally realize and accept yourself? Life goes by so fast! You don't have TIME to worry about these things, deary. I think we'd all be lying if we said we DIDN'T fancy someone *out of our league.* (but if I want to split hairs I can say it's a matter of personal taste- YOU may find them dishy but I might find them repulsive.) I hate to be so hardcore about this, Elizabeth, but one has to go out into the real world, and I'm not saying you can't have romantic daydreams about people; everyone does it for one reason or another. You're putting so much pressure on yourself. It's very simple. You just go out and be friendly and focus on the other person, and STOP the self pity. If you don't, you'll be as old as I am, and you might feel sincere regret that you never, "went for it". You can do it. Stop dithering around, and feeling sorry for yourself and go for it. The worst that can happen is that the other person will say no. The other thing you can do is STOP this self pitying behavior. Men sense this a mile away, and then they want nothing to do with you. It's as if you're sending off this martyr vibe, and people do sense it. Be strong, take some risks. It's not all skittles and beer, as they say. K~

Hi K,

Thanks for your insights. I do go out & have a real life outside of this place (the internet in general).

People think I'm all sad-sack all of the time, quite the contrary. I'm a real crazy woman, IRL. lol If you & others only knew.... lol lol lol

Dare I say...You know who you are. :)

i-love-you-baby.gif

Thanks Babe. The feeling's mutual.

Hi K,

Thanks for your insights. I do go out & have a real life outside of this place (the internet in general).

People think I'm all sad-sack all of the time, quite the contrary. I'm a real crazy woman, IRL. lol If you & others only knew.... lol lol lol

Elizabeth, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, it's just that you haven't changed your stance since the late 90's. I am aware you go to a lot of shows and you have tons of friends on your MySpace site. I just (remember my sharp stick!) Well, show us that wild and crazy side of you!

I am going to add EPBabe to my list. :)

I'd like to add the Buzzetta's personality seems to match my boyfriend's exactly.

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom