Who is your solo crush?

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
hef_397x400.jpg

as this is a virtual world, here is my virtual image of me and my Solo crushes....hanging around me as I work or something, you can choose which one you are, but don't fight over me girls! :p

Corrissey, bogdana, bysshe, CeciDeMorrissey, busy clippers, chica, DeliciousDemon, drunken goldfish, EPbabe, Hellie, MadameChaos, mauve21, nugz, Scarlet Ibis, suparni, Skinner, troubleluvsme, The Cat's Mother, ThisCharmingGirl,vicarinatutugal.....

I can't have anyone under the age of 21 btw.

Last edited:

Franzanna

In retirement
hef_397x400.jpg

as this is a virtual world, here is my virtual image of me and my Solo crushes....hanging around me as I work or something, you can choose which one you are, but don't fight over me girls! :p

Corrissey, bogdana, bysshe, CeciDeMorrissey, busy clippers, chica, DeliciousDemon, drunken goldfish, EPbabe, Hellie, vicarinatutugal, MadameChaos, mauve21, nugz, Scarlet Ibis, suparni, Skinner, The Cat's Mother, ThisCharmingGirl,vicarinatutugal.....

Can I be the black chap getting food if under 21s aren't allowed as crushes? :D

Corrissey

lovable loser
hef_397x400.jpg

Corrissey, bogdana, bysshe, CeciDeMorrissey, busy clippers, chica, DeliciousDemon, drunken goldfish, EPbabe, Hellie, vicarinatutugal, MadameChaos, mauve21, nugz, Scarlet Ibis, suparni, Skinner, The Cat's Mother, ThisCharmingGirl,vicarinatutugal.....

I'm the one in the back (left), dancing on the table. I hit the bar early. :p

p.s. corny, thanks :) and any reason why you put vic down twice? ultimate crush!!?? ;)

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
hef_397x400.jpg

Corrissey, bogdana, bysshe, CeciDeMorrissey, busy clippers, chica, DeliciousDemon, drunken goldfish, EPbabe, Hellie, MadameChaos, mauve21, nugz, Scarlet Ibis, suparni, Skinner, The Cat's Mother, ThisCharmingGirl,vicarinatutugal.....

Shit that's Hef!

EPbabe

I have a loving respect for EPbabe and The Cat's Mother (who represent euro-hotties and milfs respectively), but forever will there be a place in my heart for the one and only Chica.

Aww, thank you, I thought you didn't like me anymore. :o

hef_397x400.jpg

Corrissey, bogdana, bysshe, CeciDeMorrissey, busy clippers, chica, DeliciousDemon, drunken goldfish, EPbabe, Hellie, MadameChaos, mauve21, nugz, Scarlet Ibis, suparni, Skinner, The Cat's Mother, ThisCharmingGirl,vicarinatutugal.....

Oh man cornelius blaze--now I am crushed :tears:

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I am about to get crushed today because my Running Back Parker is out today with a knee injury and everyone else is on a bye. The deadline for roster moves has passed until Thursday

I want to be 3-1 not 2-2

Next week I dominate.

EPbabe

I am about to get crushed today because my Running Back Parker is out today with a knee injury and everyone else is on a bye.

I want to be 3-1 not 2-2

Next week I dominate.

And you are surprised why noone has a crush on you... :p Most girls don't like ... football? baseball? :o

Kidding, I rather like you.

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
And you are surprised why noone has a crush on you... :p Most girls don't like ... football? baseball? :o

Kidding, I rather like you.

True but enough like me that make me keep going with what I am doing...

See? That's one of the reasons why I didn't start listing mine in the first place..

Yes, that's my reason too... plus I'm afraid I might get in trouble again about that whole "they gotta be over 18" thing. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's just an oversight...like how I failed to mention him in my first post. :p There are so many 'crushes' there that are just a 'given'...we take 'em for granted. ;):D

p.s. I crush you, trubz :sweet:

thanks!
I crush you too

NOoooooooo....i get it now, when i put in vicar twice (look at Corrissey's post above), it was a cut and paste that went tits up and it was suppose to be you.:o
I could never forget you off my list:eek:

I know :) It's OK....You know you're on my list.

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Oh let me add trubz

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Top Bottom