Who is your solo crush?

I think no one has a crush on me as they think I look like my sig picture. :D

You mean most people don't long for a lover that looks like Ade Edmondson in a wig? :confused:

Well, Virtually Dead, of course! But she knows that already, or I should hope she does, after the other night...

;)

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

I don't know WHAT you are insinuating!
I love you too mwah mwah

This Girl!!!

Manchester2ndMay2008025-1.jpg
[/IMG]

But not sure she posts on here so might not count!

I was a bit nervous about declaring my interwebage adoration for people who don't know me, it felt like I was like some weirdo breathing heavily at the bus stop, staring at all the pretty ladies and fellows! (in a trenchcoat!)

That being said:
I think that crimes is lovely, though I have never conversed with her
EPbabe is fantastic, and oh so pretty
Corrissey is foxy!
Nugz is rad, because her posts make me laugh (I have also never talked to her, though I hope to some day...:p)
Mozzette, because she made a cat talk!
Scarlet Ibis- Has awesome hair and pretty eyes
Kilt Uncle- Because he makes me laugh, and when I read his posts, I imagine he is Bill Hicks, which is also very funny.

-:o

mozzers left eyebrow is gorgeous, funny, and totally meant for me. And I love him so much I wrote this on my iPhone and it was a struggle. But worth it.

I was a bit nervous about declaring my interwebage adoration for people who don't know me, it felt like I was like some weirdo breathing heavily at the bus stop, staring at all the pretty ladies and fellows! (in a trenchcoat!)

That being said:
I think that crimes is lovely, though I have never conversed with her
EPbabe is fantastic, and oh so pretty
Corrissey is foxy!
Nugz is rad, because her posts make me laugh (I have also never talked to her, though I hope to some day...:p)
Mozzette, because she made a cat talk!
Scarlet Ibis- Has awesome hair and pretty eyes
Kilt Uncle- Because he makes me laugh, and when I read his posts, I imagine he is Bill Hicks, which is also very funny.

-:o

Thanks hun, I feel honoured that such a gorgeous girl finds me pretty. :o

mozzers left eyebrow is gorgeous, funny, and totally meant for me. And I love him so much I wrote this on my iPhone and it was a struggle. But worth it.

Aww. :sweet:

Aw thanks, I was so happy when I read that. I love you untold, lightupvirginmary. I had the maddest crush on you for months before we met so it's ace how everything turned out between us, I couldn't be any happier right now.:)

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom