Who is your solo crush?

4826394937fab2b8a724f2b2605f5dfc88f.jpg

Oh yes ... them too :horny: I think Grim is a hawtie :o oh hai, GU :p:)! It's the hair. I'm a sucker for silver foxes :D

Kewpie
Everyone knows you have a huge crush on these two handsome devils;) and I think secretly, the feelings are mutual all round, especially the bloke on the right who, like you, doesn't quite have a good grasp of the English language:D:D

Jukebox Jury
4826394937fab2b8a724f2b2605f5dfc88f.jpg

I'm still not sure who's who around here -- who are these boys? They look nice.

Whoops, just saw Corrissey's post. Which one is Grim and who is GU?

I will admit I like a couple of men here but, I won't reveal. Mostly b/c of their humour & kind treatment to me, previously. :cool:

I like this one really funny, cute, sweet, sensitive man on a Bunnymen forum I go on but, he would NEVER date me. Ever hear of someone "out of your league"? That's him w/ me. This is b/c of several reasons however, it's nice to fantasize....even though it's a meaningless, unrequited crush. :horny:

I think we all have those types of loves too, unrequited, silly, meaningless crushes but, at times, even those are "fun" due to the fact they have fantasy value when you're alone. ;)

Mozzy1, NOW I know who you are! You're the only person I know who uses the word "because" as b/c, and you are forever putting yourself down. You've been putting yourself down for more than a decade! Ease up! :)

I will admit I like a couple of men here but, I won't reveal. Mostly b/c of their humour & kind treatment to me, previously. :cool:

I like this one really funny, cute, sweet, sensitive man on a Bunnymen forum I go on but, he would NEVER date me. Ever hear of someone "out of your league"? That's him w/ me. This is b/c of several reasons however, it's nice to fantasize....even though it's a meaningless, unrequited crush. :horny:

I think we all have those types of loves too, unrequited, silly, meaningless crushes but, at times, even those are "fun" due to the fact they have fantasy value when you're alone. ;)

Hey, Elizabeth. I THOUGHT this was you. I cannot believe, after nearly 11 years, you are STILL bashing yourself. Talking about your *unfortunate* looks, why you can't get a man, etc. I ran into your MySpace page and you have TONS of friends. This self pity has GOT to end. Why has it taken almost eleven years for you to finally realize and accept yourself? Life goes by so fast! You don't have TIME to worry about these things, deary. I think we'd all be lying if we said we DIDN'T fancy someone *out of our league.* (but if I want to split hairs I can say it's a matter of personal taste- YOU may find them dishy but I might find them repulsive.) I hate to be so hardcore about this, Elizabeth, but one has to go out into the real world, and I'm not saying you can't have romantic daydreams about people; everyone does it for one reason or another. You're putting so much pressure on yourself. It's very simple. You just go out and be friendly and focus on the other person, and STOP the self pity. If you don't, you'll be as old as I am, and you might feel sincere regret that you never, "went for it". You can do it. Stop dithering around, and feeling sorry for yourself and go for it. The worst that can happen is that the other person will say no. The other thing you can do is STOP this self pitying behavior. Men sense this a mile away, and then they want nothing to do with you. It's as if you're sending off this martyr vibe, and people do sense it. Be strong, take some risks. It's not all skittles and beer, as they say. K~

Last edited:
Hmmmm....

There's too much chit-chat going on in this thread and not enough people listing their crushes.

We need more lists plz.

oh, hi crush :horny: ;)...Apart from me naming all of solo, I mustn't forget these two 'dolls'.

It's not so much a crush as it is an obsession!! :D

doll1.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

I didn't clarify which silver fox, so they are both "in" ;):p

*sigh* it's the english accents...:o... I love half the people here just for that ;):p:D

LOL, no you didn't but that's ok. The accents (swoon) Can they blame us? I don't even HAVE an accent. I've been cheated out of an accent! :)

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom