Why are so many Morrissey fans....

Sami

w/pubic lice in Catalonia
...so utterly malodorous - granted i've met some nice people through Morrissey - but a number of them make me wanto happyslap 'em

many are living characatures of what a Smiths/Morrissey fan actually is, which is rather irritating

Mad Vespa said:
Sami ... very simple. Your on the wrong continent mate :)

lol i'm on the wrong planet, excuse my diatribes :p

Wanted

Sami said:
many are living characatures of what a Smiths/Morrissey fan actually is, which is rather irritating

Could anyone please post their list of characteristics that define a Moz fan or a Smiths fan (if there's a difference).

I'd happily loose all my other legs in order to fit in.

Thank you.
And you too.

Sami said:

Hmm... well if you're talking about their personality.. I believe there are a lot of Morrissey-esque people roaming the earth (born that way of course), people just don't know them.
If you're talking about the carbon-copies walking around, wearing gold lamé shirts: I'm just as flabbergasted as you are :\

Last edited:
Let's face it, if Morrissey didn't make great records that we all love we'd probably think he was an asshole too if we bumped into him in the street! :p

Back
Top Bottom