Why do YOU not have freedom of speech? Or freedom to wear a badge on TV? - @officalmoz / Twitter

401388C0-BA44-4270-A54E-08F8ABB06FE6.jpeg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Moz is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter. Do you think he loves the negative (or any kind of) attention? Or does he think people are going to stand up and cheer at whatever he says?

When finally people were starting to stop talking about this , lil sammy must come and ruin the so far decent Morrissey official tweet account.

Wow, Moz is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter. Do you think he loves the negative (or any kind of) attention? Or does he think people are going to stand up and cheer at whatever he says?

Because the cesspool that is Twitter, is the arbitor of moral thought, right?

Hopefully he will read the comments and realise how out of touch he is with what his fan base think?

God puts obstacles in your way to rise you up. Goliath created the greatness of David. I love slingshots.

He clearly does have the freedom to say the things he says, so it's not strictly true that there's no freedom of speech.

But I think he is trying to succinctly attack the trend toward attempts by fairly powerful entities to destroy the livelihood of people who have off-kilter opinions, and it seems disproportionate with how regular people in general feel about things. The fact that what's on-kilter is a rapidly-moving target makes it difficult to build a culture or consensus around nearly anything. You're better off not thinking and just nodding along with what other people are saying. But then your mind isn't your own and you're better off spending your days in bed.

He clearly does have the freedom to say the things he says, so it's not strictly true that there's no freedom of speech.

But I think he is trying to succinctly attack the trend toward attempts by fairly powerful entities to destroy the livelihood of people who have off-kilter opinions, and it seems disproportionate with how regular people in general feel about things. The fact that what's on-kilter is a rapidly-moving target makes it difficult to build a culture or consensus around nearly anything. You're better off not thinking and just nodding along with what other people are saying. But then your mind isn't your own and you're better off spending your days in bed.
Powerful entities destroying the livelihood of people with off-kilter opinions? Care to give us a list of those victims?

Utter rubbish. Money talks. It's what he cares about. And he's lashing out because he now realises that his actions, and no-one else's, are the cause of his loss of revenue.

But you know what? He never apologises, and it's always someone else's fault. Always.

Powerful entities destroying the livelihood of people with off-kilter opinions? Care to give us a list of those victims?

Utter rubbish. Money talks. It's what he cares about. And he's lashing out because he now realises that his actions, and no-one else's, are the cause of his loss of revenue.

But you know what? He never apologises, and it's always someone else's fault. Always.

Are you still fat? Just wondering

I still don’t know who I think actually tweets these things though? I really doubt it’s Morrissey himself, more likely Sam or Peter Catpiss, no? Regardless, his recent social media is just like his mouth: full of shit.
...more like full of Damon’s dick :horny:
& prolly his shit too :sick:!! cum guzzlin’ ‘ol Moz :yum:

Are you still fat? Just wondering

Are you still as ugly as your Picture?

This is getting very desperate from Moz.
This is a trend now. All this whinning. He is so boring and weak these days.
I pray he f***s his band off and all the yes men and wise up but at this stage, I doubt it

Which powerful people? ...the ones with wallets, who used to buy his product? Nobody is trying to destroy Morrissey’s livelihood because of his views. Morrissey’s career is circling the bowl because his music is f***ing GARBAGE.

The “poor me” shit is getting pretty stale.

The biggest loss of Morrissey's career was Johnny, not because of the music, but because of his business acumen. His career since the split has been hit or miss, directionless and rudderless.

M0z not having freedom of speech is completely laughable. He has spent a good amount of his solo career railing against record executives and others who were in a position to bring him stardom if he wasn't such a petulant child.

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now. Well, ask any successful musical artist and they will tell you it is a job...it is show business after all.

From reading his rantings over the years it is obvious that he has an overblown sense of self-importance. A certain bluster that in one's youth comes across as bravado, but now seems to be merely saturated in self-pity.

In the end, it is and will always be the music. Actions speak louder than words, and good song writing would quiet the biggest of cynics. Pins, tweets, etc. to the contrary.

Are you still as ugly as your Picture?

This is getting very desperate from Moz.
This is a trend now. All this whinning. He is so boring and weak these days.
I pray he f***s his band off and all the yes men and wise up but at this stage, I doubt it

Love to see you anon.........maybe we can trade insults on an equal footing? You know you want to.

So are you the speaker of the public court or something and do you believe that using violence against someone wearing a pin is justified?

Do you realise that if you use violence you get locked up and will lose your home and job and work?

You would not dare to lose what you have so therefor you end up posting things online and do nothing in real life.

Yes they are, both Skinny and Surface: if violence is done Moz he had it coming and nobody is to blame but himself. Thats what they seem to be saying,if a Muslim twat hits Moz you know Surface and Skinny will NEVER find fault with a Muslim twat.:lbf:

I think, analytically, that could seen as encouraging violence for wearing a pin.
Good eye very despicable puppets.:censored:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom