Why Don't U - Star and Garter Tomorrow (29.03.08)!

mbb321

Deano
Hello there,

Your resident brandy and coke drinker Deano here. Give this night a try, all in the name of charity and the music is always beltin'. Flyer below, print and write your requests on the back ready, or just post on the Facebook group if you are a FB whore like me ;) I hope to see some of you tomorrow night!

n706180147_1009715_2986.jpg

n706180147_1009707_4741.jpg

***LINKS***

The Event - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=7046183194
The Group - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10072946797

Deano
Are you on commission or something?

I'm in the Ghost Town of coventry until Sunday so cant make it. Thankfully someone called 'Sharon' has an unsecure wireless network that I've been able to access;):guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Haha no, i'm doing my Cliff Richard impression.

So who is she, and i don't mean Sharon? ;)

Firstly, I wouldn't attend this night as it's called "Why Don't U?" rather than "Why Don't You?".

Secondly,

41HEA9WTKRL._AA240_.jpg

Great f***ing album.

If i'm honest, i thought the other two were better. Phil Collins, what the fook?!?! :p It was good to catch up with you and the clan again, i find Craig swears a lot more these days. I think he has been talking to me too much.

Oh, and it was good to have a chinwag with you about some very revealing issues (ooo errr) :D

If i'm honest, i thought the other two were better. Phil Collins, what the fook?!?! :p It was good to catch up with you and the clan again, i find Craig swears a lot more these days. I think he has been talking to me too much.

Oh, and it was good to have a chinwag with you about some very revealing issues (ooo errr) :D

Deano, forget all that, what we want to know is did you kop?;)

Jukebox Jury

I quite enjoyed hearing 'Easy Lover', admittedly the night was a bit more cheesy than last time. I was just smug cos most of my requests got played.

Nice chatting to you too Dean, as for these revealing issues, I can't remember anything too sordid unfortunately but best of luck with your plans! ;)

x

Back
Top Bottom