Why don't you?

CharethCutestory

SWITCH OFF YOUR INTERNET SET, AND DO SOMETHING LESS BORING INSTEAD!

I posted the message below in another thread, but I thought it would probably be missed and I didn't want to deny anybody their right to call me a wanker (which as you can see is part of the reason that I joined), this isn't like the post where Robby said, take you're potshots at him, this is just an opportunity for me and my mates to get one last laugh at the rampant, retarded vegans (you know who you are), so please, be as vitriolic as you possibly can be, there are a lot of people who will be reading your venom with eager anticipation.

You should really think about joining society, it's a right laugh.

Well, this seems like the right kind of place to leave it, after 999 posts I reckon that it'd be funny to deny whichever f***wit decides to create a "CharethCutestory reached 1,000" thread the pleasure of doing so. So this is probably the last post I'll ever make.

I joined this forum with the express intention of winding up some people for the amusement of me and my mates. I feel that over the last few months I have achieved that, particularly during any thread involving JoRoberts17/Robby or veganism, thankfully Robby's threats of involving the CIA never materialised. I stand proud.

Thanks for the opinionated nonsense, it's been f***ing hilarious you bunch of f***ed up crazies.

Remember - Meat tastes great, and beware of drunkards who post stuff deliberately to wind you up, we mostly come at night..... mostly.

Well now what are we gonna do? We're in some real pretty shit now man! We're f***ed, it's game over man. GAME OVER!

reminder_big.jpg

Bye now, keep on keeping on, you bloody fools.

I think it's funny you actually deleted an old post just to keep your post count at 999.

Lighten up a bit. I think you'll be happier that way.

haha! This reminds me of the time Chica locked herself in a post for about 3 weeks...ah, happy days! Bye Chareth, hope you had fun here!

I think it's funny you actually deleted an old post just to keep your post count at 999.

Lighten up a bit. I think you'll be happier that way.

I know, I thought so too. It's beautiful that you didn't get the original post to the extent that you said what you did. You're exactly the kind of stereotype that I came for. Thanks, you flaming gallah!

Last edited:
pip pip, sir.

I know, I thought so too. It's beautiful that you didn't get the oiginal post to the extent that you said what you did. You're exactly the kind of stereotype that I came for. Thanks, you flaming gallah!

I don't know what a flaming gallah is, so if (as I assume) it's an insult, it failed.

I hadn't actually read the whole post, because I've read your posts before. They generally aren't worth my time, although I like the word "f***wit."

Since you're just deleting posts to stick around, I won't say farewell, but rather, see you later.

Saw this elsewhere, didn't realize it required a response. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom