Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

It makes perfect sense to me because it's TRUE. The millennials are getting left behind because they are unemployable, they have no focus, drive, or education that is useful and mountains of debt. They are realizing that there is no place for them <nothing is getting handed to them anymore> and they really don't have a clue . They are attaching to the BLM movement to save their identity. It's so obvious.
Plenty of millennials have plenty going on. The ones stuck, like pigs in an abattoir are just lazy, entitled examples of generations XYZ.

No - he's far, far, far right... or at least an Etonian version of it.

Also - he doesn't contribute anything positive to public discourse at all - he's just a bundle of resentments & he doesn't sing pretty songs to make-up for it.

I’m sorry, but Douglas Murray is not far right. He’s not even close. He is a small c conservative who was taken under the wing of Christopher Hitchens and spends most of his time criticising the absurdities of the authoritarian left and the increasing popularity of fringe politics (on both the left and the right).

No he isn't. People don't have common sense. People are stupid. You now have a raft of GOP people whose common sense told them not to wear a mask now getting ill with Covid. People live for the second, not the day or week. Darwinism roots them out.

And forgive me, but the moment you start saying that a populist right-wing arsehole supported by a singer you like is the beacon of truth, you can get tae f***.
100% truth. Open it all up! You do you.

Honestly, Morrissey cannot be too bright if he can't see through the trap that is being laid for him. I know he is very far removed from everyday life, (being a multi-millionaire pop star,) but still is pretty pathetic. By opposing Halal meat he has been led down a pathway of far-right politics, really(?)
I often hear Murray trying to divide and conquer when he appears on television but never am I taken in. He operates in plain sight supporting a far-right agenda offering simple answers to complex questions.

It's not about intelligence - a lot of smart people end up in cults. It's about how much something worries them & how much they think it will help.

I’m sorry, but Douglas Murray is not far right. He’s not even close. He is a small c conservative who was taken under the wing of Christopher Hitchens and spends most of his time criticising the absurdities of the authoritarian left and the increasing popularity of fringe politics (on both the left and the right).

Small c conservatives don't think they're being deliberately out bred by Saudi backed Islamists because cultural Marxists want to destroy the West.

And if he doesn't think that, he needs to stop saying it & remove it from his work.

He's a political commentator - he should know exactly what he's punting.

Nice videos. Douglas Murray is great. The mad progressives fail miserably when the actually try to debate him and his ideas. And so they resort to childish name-calling (as you see in this thread) and violence. Like Jordan Peterson he's very dangerous for them and they know it.

I hope he's just pissed again and deletes it when he sobers up.
You know nothing about Morrissey's drinking habits.
"Pissed AGAIN" ?
Met Morrisey much have you?
A total stranger making wild assumptions.

Since some of the intellectually-deficient on this forum seem to have trouble keeping track of Morrissey's idiosyncratic political views, here's a brief primer. Morrissey opposes mass immigration in his own country and in much of western Europe, but appears to have no negative opinion of it in America. He's not a fan of Islam. He loves Mexicans. He maintains a long-standing hatred of politicians, police and most figures of authority. He supports Black Lives Matter and has never expressed negative or racist opinions towards black people or black culture.

All of these things can be (and are) true all at once. You agree with some of it, you disagree with the rest. To imagine Morrissey as a perfect reflection of your own political opinions and biases is completely absurd.
Great that Moz has posted up lots of right wing anti-BLM videos.

So now we can safely say he is NOT a supporter of a woke anti-white hate group.

Moz has just posted up lots of anti-BLM videos.

I knew he wasn't a supporter of a gimmicky anti-white hate group.

He's a proud nationalist who loves England and wants its goodness preserved.
That was just his team doing damage control, the videos he actually meant were the ones where he supported BLM.

The real problem is that Murray picks wedge issues that attract people like Morrissey - gay rights, Halal slaughter, gender - he says to them the state will throw you under the bus to pretend that multiculturalism has no issues - & we reinforce his point by yelling at them.

Murray isn't even particularly pro gay rights...not in the extreme modern sense. He's not bothered about being married or the ability to raise kids.

That was just his team doing damage control, the videos he actually meant were the ones where he supported BLM.
Afraid not, he's back to his usual form. Everyone on these videos is sensibly anti-BLM.

Never would Morrissey support violent anti-white racists.

You should have listened to me. But you chose to dream up a fantasy of a "woke Moz".

It's never going to happen I'm afraid.

?

JFC are you drunk?
Skinny is going to send the covid over to root you out.:crazy:
Who is JFC? I have heard you mention them a few times on this website.

I wonder what JFC stands for? I thought it might be a joke like a play on words like KFC.

I can't think of anyone who has worked for Morrissey with the initials JFC?

Hugh was just a fan of Morrissey and he has different initials. Bernard Sumner also known as Bernard Albrecht, Bernard Dicken and 'Barney' from New Order has different initials. Alain Gordon Whyte has different initials.

Darrin Michael Pfeiffer (aka Dangerous Darrin) has different initials:

Small c conservatives don't think they're being deliberately out bred by Saudi backed Islamists because cultural Marxists want to destroy the West.

And if he doesn't think that, he needs to stop saying it & remove it from his work.

He's a political commentator - he should know exactly what he's punting.
How does it feel to have Morrissey's confirmation that he is NOT a supporter of BLM?

Common sense always wins.

I think this is the woman that the Canadian government gave an award to for her work in "way-cisim"
Sounds about right. I'd award her a one way ticket to the Congo. See how she gets treated there. I can guarantee she'd be begging on her knees to come back, promising she would never mention "racism" again.

Anyone who thinks Morrissey ever supported these BLM lunatics has some screws loose.

Moz is a white Irish Englishman and proud.

The problem is there are a lot of decent but clueless people who believe BLM is a righteous movement because the only thing they've bothered to learn about them is their name. That name is loaded with all kinds of heresy if one speaks out against it. For most morons it's easier to go woke and accept the baptismal brainwashing than it is to actually do the research, that once done tears a hole in it you can see right through.

Matt Walker and Jesse Tobias are constantly posting woke bullshit on their instagram pages. Walker the other day was babbling on about how Breonna Taylor's name isn't trending anymore but her murderers are free. If Morrissey actually grew a pair and condemned BLM for the bullshitters they are his entire band would implode. I'm thinking that might not be a bad thing. Unfortunately I think he may just prefer to stay vague and mum about it.

I love-d the song Ganglord, but it's basically dated and irrelevant now. The only way I could listen to that song and it be relevant is to imagine it being sung from the perspective of a black person in Chicago pleading to the Police to come and save her from the wave of violence in her community. We know he's not a fan of the woke, but if he's too ignorant to realise that BLM are only interested in destroying western civilisation and couldn't give a flying f*** about real black peoples' lives then he's lost. They've admitted they're Marxists so wtf is the issue?

Neo Marxism Matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom