Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

How does it feel to have Morrissey's confirmation that he is NOT a supporter of BLM?

Common sense always wins.
Morrissey posted in support of BLM what, two days ago? I see no indication that he’s changed his mind. He probably just loves Murray because he’s a fellow homo who hates immigrants.

Great that Moz has posted up lots of right wing anti-BLM videos.

So now we can safely say he is NOT a supporter of a woke anti-white hate group.

‘Lots’ ?

Where are they ?

Morrissey posted in support of BLM what, two days ago? I see no indication that he’s changed his mind. He probably just loves Murray because he’s a fellow homo who hates immigrants.
As I told you at the time, his post was not in support of BLM - despite you desperately wishing it to be.

The only people who support BLM are imbecilic sheep. You are an archetypal example. Woke, frustrated and aan avid licker of black arse (the kind who would gleefully batter you in a heartbeat and post it up online for their kicks).

Be like Morrissey - white and proud. And right wing.

WHITE LIVES MATTER.

WHITE LIVES ARE GREAT.

BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE ALWAYS.

As I told you at the time, his post was not in support of BLM - despite you desperately wishing it to be.

The only people who support BLM are imbecilic sheep. You are an archetypal example. Woke, frustrated and aan avid licker of black arse (the kind who would gleefully batter you in a heartbeat and post it up online for their kicks).

WHITE LIVES MATTER.

WHITE LIVES ARE GREAT.
He explicitly posted in support of BLM 48 hours ago. I can accept his idiosyncratic politics, but it seems you can't.

He explicitly posted in support of BLM 48 hours ago. I can accept his idiosyncratic politics, but it seems you can't.

He posted up the words "Your Lives Matter".

There is nothing in this statement that 'explicitly' shows support for BLM. It is well known that all bastardisations of the BLM term are "racist" - All lives matter, White lives matter etc...

You, dear Verso, were merely wishing and dreaming. It seems your only talent is mis-reading Morrissey's every move.

Morrissey is still a "racist" I'm afraid - which must be painful for you, but not me as I don't believe in labels used solely to silence debate.

I'm now looking forward to Morrissey posting up more informative videos from free thinkers and those from the scary "far right".

You meanwhile will have to dry your eyes...

Who is JFC? I have heard you mention them a few times on this website.

I wonder what JFC stands for? I thought it might be a joke like a play on words like KFC.

I can't think of anyone who has worked for Morrissey with the initials JFC?

Hugh was just a fan of Morrissey and he has different initials. Bernard Sumner also known as Bernard Albrecht, Bernard Dicken and 'Barney' from New Order has different initials. Alain Gordon Whyte has different initials.

Darrin Michael Pfeiffer (aka Dangerous Darrin) has different initials:

Fake C did you 'friend' the salad punk rock drummer on the dumb FB? ?

He posted up the words "Your Lives Matter".

There is nothing in this statement that 'explicitly' shows support for BLM. It is well known that all bastardisations of the BLM term are "racist" - All lives matter, White lives matter etc...

You, dear Verso, were merely wishing and dreaming. It seems your only talent is mis-reading Morrissey's every move.

Morrissey is still a "racist" I'm afraid - which must be painful for you, but not me as I don't believe in labels used solely to silence debate.

I'm now looking forward to Morrissey posting up more informative videos from free thinkers and those from the scary "far right".

You meanwhile will have to dry your eyes...
This stuff doesn’t bother me, it’s par for the course. You were the one having a nervous breakdown over Morrissey posting the James Baldwin clip which attacks white supremacy. You can go on believing that he doesn’t support BLM, but it’s pretty obvious he does.

This stuff doesn’t bother me, it’s par for the course. You were the one having a nervous breakdown over Morrissey posting the James Baldwin clip which attacks white supremacy. You can go on believing that he doesn’t support BLM, but it’s pretty obvious he does.
You seem to be in a perpetual nervous breakdown. It's the standard woke state to be in. I sit back and laugh in amusement at people like you.

Go down to the black ghetto area of your city and see how much your precious blacks appreciate your grovelling love of them. They'd have their machetes out carving up your whiteboy arse before you could take a knee in worship.

Wake up. Stop wishing and hoping.

Morrissey is not woke and never will be.

WHITE LIVES MATTER.

WHITE LIVES ARE GREAT.

BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE ALWAYS.

What are you on about? just one video posted criticizing BLM, and you think Morrissey is gonna be joining the Klan or some shit. Lol.

After YEARS of being inspired by black thinkers/artists and
you think he wouldn’t support (in his way) BLM ? get out of here you loon !

Afraid not, he's back to his usual form. Everyone on these videos is sensibly anti-BLM.

Never would Morrissey support violent anti-white racists.

You should have listened to me. But you chose to dream up a fantasy of a "woke Moz".

It's never going to happen I'm afraid.

All the videos are making points about the lockdown. All of them. And one of them is anti-police.

So tough luck.

He's still supporting BLM.

You seem to be in a perpetual nervous breakdown. It's the standard woke state to be in. I sit back and laugh in amusement at people like you.

Go down to the black ghetto area of your city and see how much your precious blacks appreciate your grovelling love of them. They'd have their machetes out carving up your whiteboy arse before you could take a knee in worship.

Wake up. Stop wishing and hoping.

Morrissey is not woke and never will be.
I'm not the one rage-posting in all caps and bolded text, freaking out because my washed-up hero disagrees with me about something. No one ever accused Morrissey of being "woke." Stop moving the goalposts. You can't imagine how unbothered I am by Morrissey supporting or not supporting BLM, it quite literally means nothing to me. It's only amusing to have watched you, GEM and the other resident retards squirming in frustration because your man expressed a bit of empathy towards black people. Do you not agree that Morrissey is capable of containing multitudes? Not everyone is so completely stupid to think that BLM is an anti-white hate group. Morrissey loves multiculturalism in America.

What are you on about? just one video posted criticizing BLM, and you think Morrissey is gonna be joining the Klan or some shit. Lol.

After YEARS of being inspired by black thinkers/artists and
you think he wouldn’t support (in his way) BLM ? get out of here you loon !

The BLM one has a point about lockdown - he says if we could break lockdown for BLM, why did we need a lockdown.

That'll be why the video was posted.

It's the only thing that makes it fit with the 3 other videos.

Murray isn't even particularly pro gay rights...not in the extreme modern sense. He's not bothered about being married or the ability to raise kids.

That's not the point. He does say that multiculturalism is in conflict with gay rights. He said it over Orlando (& I think it's Orlando that got Moz) & over the Reading stabbings.

I'm not the one rage-posting in all caps and bolded text, freaking out because my washed-up hero disagrees with me about something. No one ever accused Morrissey of being "woke." Stop moving the goalposts. You can't imagine how unbothered I am by Morrissey supporting or not supporting BLM, it quite literally means nothing to me. It's only amusing to have watched you, GEM and the other resident retards squirming in frustration because your man expressed a bit of empathy towards black people. Do you not agree that Morrissey is capable of containing multitudes? Not everyone is so completely stupid to think that BLM is an anti-white hate group. Morrissey loves multiculturalism in America.

The BLM video makes the point that if we could break lockdown for BLM, why did we need a lockdown.

That's the only thing that makes it fit with the other videos & previous posts - so I'm going to assume that's why it's posted & the rest is irrelevant (central is that daft).

The BLM one has a point about lockdown - he says if we could break lockdown for BLM, why did we need a lockdown.

That'll be why the video was posted.

It's the only thing that makes it fit with the 3 other videos.

Yes I see your point, that’s if you’re trying to make sense of them in relation to each other.

I was just pointing out to reel that there are NOT ‘lots of right wing anti-BLM videos’ posted up by Morrissey.

reel is just making up shit again as usual.

Yes I see your point, that’s if you’re trying to make sense of them in relation to each other.

I was just pointing out to reel that there are NOT ‘lots of right wing anti-BLM videos’ posted up by Morrissey.

reel is just making up shit again as usual.

Yeah - they can post absolutely anything they like. At this point nothing would make his reputation worse, so if he believes something he may as well say it & try to convince us that he's correct.

He's all over the place, but the running themes seem to be anti-police & anti-State, with a worry that cultural clashes will make the state worse & we'll lose things we value.

And I think SER has a lot of influence so we've got 2 sensibilities that don't entirely gel - 70s glam & Millennial gloss.

Yeah - they can post absolutely anything they like. At this point nothing would make his reputation worse, so if he believes something he may as well say it & try to convince us that he's correct.

He's all over the place, but the running themes seem to be anti-police & anti-State, with a worry that cultural clashes will make the state worse & we'll lose things we value.

And I think SER has a lot of influence so we've got 2 sensibilities that don't entirely gel - 70s glam & Millennial gloss.

‘all over the place’

I think that’s what Morrissey means when he says that he’s ... Far Forward.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom