Why have so many people been banned?

I think it's mostly the same few people using different names. I don't know how it is decided who is banned and who is not though. It sometimes seems slightly random.

I think it's mostly the same few people using different names. I don't know how it is decided who is banned and who is not though. It sometimes seems slightly random.

Thanks for the info, it's a bit odd though, and sometimes hypocritical. It's understandable that they would want to ban people for posting obscene images (which Chica has done) or threatened violence to other users (which Robby has done) but banning people who just post opinions seems a little bit weak. If people can't articulate a response to someone elses opinion that's their own look out.

I'm not suggesting the people listed above should be banned, I'm just saying there seems to be a bit of a culture where by, if you're not in with the moderators, you get banned and if you are you can get away with whatever you like. It's inevitable of course, but that doesn't stop it being unfair to some of the users who have been banned.

Thanks for the info, it's a bit odd though, and sometimes hypocritical. It's understandable that they would want to ban people for posting obscene images (which Chica has done) or threatened violence to other users (which Robby has done) but banning people who just post opinions seems a little bit weak. If people can't articulate a response to someone elses opinion that's their own look out.

I'm not suggesting the people listed above should be banned, I'm just saying there seems to be a bit of a culture where by, if you're not in with the moderators, you get banned and if you are you can get away with whatever you like. It's inevitable of course, but that doesn't stop it being unfair to some of the users who have been banned.

It seems that banned serial trolls threatened violence and became abusive towards the moderators.

Robby's becoming out of control which is worrying, but chica always shows good sense of humour and got away with it. :p

It seems that banned serial trolls threatened violence and became abusive towards the moderators.

Robby's becoming out of control which is worrying, but chica always shows good sense of humour and got away with it. :p

Like I said, I'm not saying that I think anybody should be banned (I find the idea of banning people from an internet forum completely ridiculous), but there does seem to be a double standard.

Robby has appartently been sending violent threats via personal message to Wolve, which I would have thought should have had him banned even by the most loose interpretation of the rules (I mean everybody breaks the rules, but surely that kind of thing is serious enough to warrant repecussions).

Robby's becoming out of control which is worrying
in your incredibly biased and uneducated? opinion
sure
FRIEND TO Kupier
:cool:

you wanna do this Kewpie?
and you said you wanted peace
hypocrisy so quickly
shame on you
shame on you!
id say i expected better
but i no longer do
:eek:

ps: its funny how many people simply dislike others simply
FOR READING WHAT YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY TYPED

Like I said, I'm not saying that I think anybody should be banned (I find the idea of banning people from an internet forum completely ridiculous), but there does seem to be a double standard.

Robby has appartently been sending violent threats via personal message to Wolve, which I would have thought should have had him banned even by the most loose interpretation of the rules (I mean everybody breaks the rules, but surely that kind of thing is serious enough to warrant repecussions).

if a user is doing threats by PM; instead of banning them, take away their PM service?

I thought a lot of shit robby has been posting the past couple months should have gotten him banned. But i liked him, so i kept my mouth shut. But now he says he doesn't like me, so f*** him.

The reason why robby isn't getting banned because for a long time he was harmless and funny. That has changed recently--apparent to many of us. If others get banned, then the moderators should probably give him a warning and ban him if he continues to be abusive to people here.

I thought a lot of shit robby has been posting the past couple months should have gotten him banned. But i liked him, so i kept my mouth shut. But now he says he doesn't like me, so f*** him.

The reason why robby isn't getting banned because for a long time he was harmless and funny. That has changed recently--apparent to many of us. If others get banned, then the moderators should probably give him a warning and ban him if he continues to be abusive to people here.

oh pud
im just siding with Dave
cuz he's nice
and you are not
see above
for more info

oh pud
im just siding with Dave
cuz he's nice
and you are not
see above
for more info

Let's not forget this is a man with a tank as his signature. That's what special forces agents are into you know.

Don't worry about me offending him, I'm on his legendary, ten commandments style ignore list.

I don't know about Robby sent violent threats to wolve, if it's true wolve should contact the moderators.
wolve perhaps doesn't think Robby is going to harm her??
Hopefully Robby won't do anything stupid other than posting ramblings.:o

I don't know about Robby sent violent threats to wolve, if it's true wolve should contact the moderators.
wolve perhaps doesn't think Robby is going to harm her??
Hopefully Robby won't do anything stupid other than posting ramblings.:o
of course i did not
and as to my stupid rambling
i read your posts too kewpie
do you?

oh pud
im just siding with Dave
cuz he's nice
and you are not
see above
for more info

oh, and you've been acting like a saint.
:rolleyes:
what makes me so not nice?
anyone who criticizes you
to you is not nice.

if dave was true to himself
he would be attacking you too.
everything he said about me
is true about you.
and more so.
so it goes

lets not talk about dave

As a mod, I have seen no evidence of Robby sending PM's of a threatening nature to anyone. Of course, they would have to be reported.

Moderators don't ban people. Mods can give infractions. Davidt can ban people.

I honestly don't know who any of you are. No one has an in with me. There are people who keep getting banned and keep coming back but you know right away when one of those people is back.

Back
Top Bottom