Why I'm convinced Morrissey should marry me

mozziestar

aka the former "Seasick"
Right. So, I've spent 20 years pondering this and I'm fairly certain (like all of you ladies on the forum) that Morrissey should marry me, immediately, if at all possible.

5. We have identical tastes in music...him, him and well, him.
4. We both think Oscar Wilde was a brilliant lad even if he liked to play with the other boys' ding dongs.
3. Like every American, I have surrendered my political views and have decided to vote 'none of the above' in the upcoming election. Therefore, Morrrissey can feel comfy in wearing the political pants in the family.
2. We both adore animals and find humor in the smallest of things.
1. Marriage ultimately turns into friendship when all is said and done, so why not 'walk the plank' with a Georgia peach?

delusional-713753.jpg

3. Like every American, I have surrendered my political views and have decided to vote 'none of the above' in the upcoming election.

regardless if not one candidate is perfect for you, both candidates will affect your life in a different way. ponder that and vote for the one you think will have a positive effect on you (or less negative).

Why people don't understand this is beyond me.

Last edited:
regardless if not one candidate is perfect for you, both candidates will affect your life in a different way. ponder that and vote for the one you think will have a positive effect on you (or less negative).

Why people don't understand this is beyond me.

Wow, I really have to disagree with you there. Voting for the 'lesser' of the two evils hardly accomplishes anything in the scheme of things.

Wow, I really have to disagree with you there. Voting for the 'lesser' of the two evils hardly accomplishes anything in the scheme of things.

sure it does. say both candidates will be bad for you. well, there is bad and more bad. Which does have a difference when it comes to economy, environment, war, etc.

think of the children. :eek:

Right. So, I've spent 20 years pondering this and I'm fairly certain (like all of you ladies on the forum) that Morrissey should marry me, immediately, if at all possible.

5. We have identical tastes in music...him, him and well, him.
4. We both think Oscar Wilde was a brilliant lad even if he liked to play with the other boys' ding dongs.
3. Like every American, I have surrendered my political views and have decided to vote 'none of the above' in the upcoming election. Therefore, Morrrissey can feel comfy in wearing the political pants in the family.
2. We both adore animals and find humor in the smallest of things.
1. Marriage ultimately turns into friendship when all is said and done, so why not 'walk the plank' with a Georgia peach?

get in line with every other morrissey female and male fan out there:p

sure it does. say both candidates will be bad for you. well, there is bad and more bad. Which does have a difference when it comes to economy, environment, war, etc.

think of the children. :eek:

I understand and respect your point of view. From my observations, neither of the front runners ultimately have anyone they are 'thinking' of other than themselves.

I thought it said "When I'm Convicted Morrissey Should Marry Me"

I thought it said "When I'm Convicted Morrissey Should Marry Me"

Well, he does love the romance of crime. She'd probably have a better chance if she were convicted of something.

I have much more things in common with him (ok, except for the age:D).
1. I am a vegeterian too.
2. I have depression (but I love smiling!).
3. I say smart things all the time (sorry guys, my mom made me write this!).
4. I love New York Dolls.
5. I am cute and sexy (I didn't write it, I didn't write it!!!).
6. I adore flowers, especially red roses.
7. I hate Madonna.
But I'd prefer to be older, and he'd be a bit younger.
Guys, have you ever thought what would happen if Mr Morrissey read what we are writing about him?:eek::doh:

hmmmm, another one

I have much more things in common with him (ok, except for the age:D).
1. I am a vegeterian too.
2. I have depression (but I love smiling!).
3. I say smart things all the time (sorry guys, my mom made me write this!).
4. I love New York Dolls.
5. I am cute and sexy (I didn't write it, I didn't write it!!!).
6. I adore flowers, especially red roses.
7. I hate Madonna.
But I'd prefer to be older, and he'd be a bit younger.
Guys, have you ever thought what would happen if Mr Morrissey read what we are writing about him?:eek::doh:

Don't worry Morrissey doesn't bother to read the forums.

It's better to vote for the lesser of two evils, then not vote at all and then watch as the greater evil gets in.

I swear, one day we're all gonna end up like that episode of Futurama with Nixon's head getting relected by one vote.

(what the hell is up with me and the futurama references lately??)

It's better to vote for the lesser of two evils, then not vote at all and then watch as the greater evil gets in.

I swear, one day we're all gonna end up like that episode of Futurama with Nixon's head getting relected by one vote.

(what the hell is up with me and the futurama references lately??)

I have a feeling that we will all wake up with a hangover the day after the election, despite how we vote.

Re: hmmmm, another one

Don't worry Morrissey doesn't bother to read the forums.
Thank god! Well, I can imagine his face though if he ever read this... lol:D

Back
Top Bottom