Will there be an unofficial Smiths 2011 calendar?

D

DAVIE

Just wondering, since I have 2009 and 2010! Will they release a third unofficial calendar for next year?
Some of you will probably hate me for buying them and I have two words...Sod you :D :lbf:

Uh... if I can get some help. *Cringing at my stupid tendency to volunteer for stuff*

I think Mel would like us to continue. My caveat: output will be PDF only, strictly volunteer, and I'll say that if you want to download it, print it, use it, please make a small donation to a local animal shelter in return.

Here's more fun: if we do PDF only, we can look at other formats, like a CD-jewel-case thing.

PM me if you want to work on it. I'll take 2-3 volunteers to assist, more that that will get too complicated.

And, since there are about zero Morrissey photos from this year, let's think of a new theme.

Uh... if I can get some help. *Cringing at my stupid tendency to volunteer for stuff*

I think Mel would like us to continue. My caveat: output will be PDF only, strictly volunteer, and I'll say that if you want to download it, print it, use it, please make a small donation to a local animal shelter in return.

Here's more fun: if we do PDF only, we can look at other formats, like a CD-jewel-case thing.

PM me if you want to work on it. I'll take 2-3 volunteers to assist, more that that will get too complicated.

And, since there are about zero Morrissey photos from this year, let's think of a new theme.

Awwww, good idea. I erased my :tears: because I thought it was too depressing but this thread just caught me off guard. She would want us to continue, thank you Pregs. :flowers:

Last year, I bought a Smiths one from calendarclub.co.uk. It looks like they aren't doing one for 2011. :(

Last year, I bought a Smiths one from calendarclub.co.uk. It looks like they aren't doing one for 2011. :(

Yeah I'm absolutely gutted because they did one for 2009 and 2010 and now they've given up...it's a really crap year for Calendar Club this year, they don't have any decent calendars this time :(

I asked in the shop and they told me to go online. Shame as they go down to half price after Christmas and 4 quid for 12 large prints of Morrissey was superb.

Come to think of it, I bet Morrissey himself would rather we buy our local humane society's chapter calendar instead of looking at him all year. :o

You're right, that is a good idea.
For me though, I look at dogs and cats all day. I need more Morrissey in my world.

You're right, that is a good idea.
For me though, I look at dogs and cats all day. I need more Morrissey in my world.

Can you imagine being stuck looking at Morrissey in real life all day? :p

I can. :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom