Winnipeg, MB - Centennial Concert Hall (Oct. 21, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / The Bullfighter Dies / Some Say I Got Devil / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited:
bruce lees final film,stands for GAME OF DEATH,was made after he died so was a bit of a cashgrab but iv always had a bit of a soft spot for it because of the soundtrack and it was my first viewing in a cinema of the little dragon.
Thanks. And what's with the scraled words on it? "Removed from society"? Is he referencing the conflict between Quentin Tarantino and China over editing "Once upon a time in Hollywood"?

View attachment 53212

A provisional setlist is up (with 'unknowns'*).
I'm sure it will be corrected and updated shortly.
Unfortunately, the speed at which people want information from recent gigs isn't always being matched by the people who were actually there being prepared to type on setlist.fm.
Nothing much can be done about that other than having patience.
Regards,
FWD.
Exactly. Posting song by song is a bit pathetic. Moz Solo users not having the patience to wait is a bit pathetic too. People at concerts should enjoy it and live in the moment and not be worrying about keeping everyone up to date. At the end of the night it's only a concert.

Thanks to Buzburbank for sharing his photos.
Nice to see him wearing "The Boxers" sleeve T-shirt, but it is still second to hearing the actual song, one of my favorites.

Full - I've Changed My Plea To Guilty:

Regards,
FWD.

Winnipeg, MB - Centennial Concert Hall (Oct. 21, 2019).png

Average audience recording (8,0)
Fichier audio MP3 / 320kbit/s

Link Mega : https://mega.nz/#!wSwAlIZQ!A4ozs7U9G3EtgbSYgjU-jL-_1JIus_MUtEQ62qB9XD4

Best Regards,

PIVI16

Last edited:
So.
He wears a For Britain pin badge and then flashes an image of that twat Brendan Behan up in the next breath.
Morrissey. Are you so f***in thick?

Well, when did he last play it then?
I thought it was a song he never performed before.
Yes he performed it on the Kill Uncle-Tour and then again on the Ringleader-tours of 2007.
Unlike the other songs of the KU-era which he sadly has never played live again after 1991.

Exactly. Posting song by song is a bit pathetic. Moz Solo users not having the patience to wait is a bit pathetic too. People at concerts should enjoy it and live in the moment and not be worrying about keeping everyone up to date. At the end of the night it's only a concert.

‘only a concert’ ?

:mad:

Blasphemous.

Yes he performed it on the Kill Uncle-Tour and then again on the Ringleader-tours of 2007.
Unlike the other songs of the KU-era which he sadly has never played live again after 1991.

The Loop is another song from the Kill Uncle era that has re-appeared on the setlist after 1991, for example in 2007 and 2009.

Hello fellow Moz lovers! It was like a dream come true to me when I went up the stage to hug Moz in this concert. Now, I am desperately looking for pics or videos of that moment and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys have copies to share. Please please please let me get what I want :)

played The Loop many tines you clueless clown.

Hello fellow Moz lovers! It was like a dream come true to me when I went up the stage to hug Moz in this concert. Now, I am desperately looking for pics or videos of that moment and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys have copies to share. Please please please let me get what I want :)

WTXOQmU.jpg

If this is you, then your wish is granted. I only wish that I had snapped a better one. Cheers! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom