Winnipeg, MB - Centennial Concert Hall (Oct. 21, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / The Bullfighter Dies / Some Say I Got Devil / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited:
At a glance the setlist is missing Is It Really So Strange and Some Say I've Got Devil.

I’m glad I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty is back, one of my faves. The closest we’ll get to Kill Uncle I guess.

Why you glad? You don’t attend any gigs and never have, so what is your point?

His songs only work for me when he was young, skinny, and dapper. Seing an older, heavier, white haired man singing songs about teen angst and longing is jarring. We'll always have those great records though.
He sings his life. If you understand that, you will accept him as he is.

He’s never looked at ridiculous as he does right now. He used to be a style icon. Now, he makes Jimmy Osmond look good.

Full - I've Changed My Plea To Guilty:

Regards,
FWD.

He’s never looked at ridiculous as he does right now. He used to be a style icon. Now, he makes Jimmy Osmond look good.
Morrissey has never gone in to be a style icon, if anything he's been punk and done the opposite. Women's blouses, second hand gear(though I think that day is gone), National Health glasses, hearing aids, beads etc. He got called ridiculous by some at that stage in his career too. He still wears what he likes and does what he likes with his hair, length and colour wise and personality I think he looks ten times better than his contemporaries. With his voice and stage presence he can wear whatever he likes.
He looks amazing in the photos and I'm really grateful to the people who post them and their observations of the night.

What is the g.o.d. shirt? Is it related to the modified shirt he is wearing? (Apologies if I missed this being discussed earlier.)
bruce lees final film,stands for GAME OF DEATH,was made after he died so was a bit of a cashgrab but iv always had a bit of a soft spot for it because of the soundtrack and it was my first viewing in a cinema of the little dragon.

It's nice to pick up a troll tag for likeing new songs on playlist..... thank you....chump
don't worry forgive he marks down every single post I put up,guys a belter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom