• Uruguay
  • France

Group B
  • Argentina
  • Nigeria
  • North Korea
  • Greece

Your thoughts?

Assuimng you mean who do you think will qualify?

Grp A: C'est difficile- I'll put my neck out and say Mexico South Africa. Although I have no idea how Mexico have done since sacking Sven.
France are awful and shouldn't even be there!!! Dommenech is a liability. No Zidane either

Grp B: Argentina, Nigeria (assuming Maradona stops being jealous of Messi)

Assuimng you mean who do you think will qualify?

Grp A: C'est difficile- I'll put my neck out and say Mexico South Africa. Although I have no idea how Mexico have done since sacking Sven.
France are awful and shouldn't even be there!!! Dommenech is a liability. No Zidane either

Grp B: Argentina, Nigeria (assuming Maradona stops being jealous of Messi)

They've only lost one game since firing Sven. They've gone from 33rd to 15th in the ranking since then. All in all, they've been doing great. I can definitely see Mexico and South Africa advance. Ireland should have been there instead of France. :straightface:

As for Group B, I'm thinking South Korea might give Nigeria a run for their money considering their performance during the African Cup.

South Africa will be ''doing a Scotland'' and going home early.

Jukebox Jury

Or just staying at home... :p

Eh watch yersels boys - don't mess with the Tartan Army, even if they are at home!!

I am predicting France to have a stinker - think Mexico and South Africa from Group A and Nigeria & Argentina from Group B.

Then again I am a Scots-Italian girl so what do I know? :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom