World Peace is None of Your Business - 12" Single Vinyl Maxi SP

marred

Number #6 on the list.

https://www.redeye.com.au/answer.asp?reion=USA&artist=morrisse&title=world+peace&advSearch=yes

This is a link to my record store I have been walking into and purchasing Morrissey's latest releases since Your Arsenal came out. I just logged on to see when the deluxe CD is in store and if they had listed the 10" sampler which they do... and then I spotted this. I ordered one and another 10" 4 track in case the German site fails to live up to my order as I haven't heard back from them yet.

Anyone know anything about this release? It's listed as being in the US.

Had no idea this existed.

Had no idea this existed.

It could be a misprint and it could also be just another 4 track promo mislabeled as 12" so if my infrarot order comes through and this one does too I could end up with 3 x 10" discs and 2 standard CDs so far... Aahh!

It could be a misprint and it could also be just another 4 track promo mislabeled as 12" so if my infrarot order comes through and this one does too I could end up with 3 x 10" discs and 2 standard CDs so far... Aahh!

As long as you didn’t buy that many Ed Sheeran albums, he’ll be happy :)

I was going to order it. But with shipping, it's almost $40 to the US. If this is real, I'm going to assume we'll be able to find it for cheaper than that somehow later on. At the bottom of the page, it listed another 12" also, from Holland I think.

I was going to order it. But with shipping, it's almost $40 to the US. If this is real, I'm going to assume we'll be able to find it for cheaper than that somehow later on. At the bottom of the page, it listed another 12" also, from Holland I think.

Yes our shipping rates are ridiculous. I know only too well. Go the dutchie... on the left hand side :)

Another mistery.....let's wait and see what happens. It does certainly bring some kind of excitement...:lbf:

Cheers Moz

Another mistery.....let's wait and see what happens. It does certainly bring some kind of excitement...:lbf:

Cheers Moz

Well I'm kinda excited 'cause i found it before you did detective. And that ain't gonna happen too often :)

Do you mean wait and see as in I am the guinea pig?

Last edited:
:lbf::lbf: I just hope this 12" does actually happen because with no physical singles being released...even though I would prefer a nice 7" picture disc :D

Cheers Moz

I just added it to my order to be on the safe side. My money is on it actually being a misprint and it turning out to be another 10" 4 track as a clue may be it's exactly the same price. And by my money I mean my money.

If it even has a B side I think guessing is futile! :)

Shame :(

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom