Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

It doesn't even matter if Mr Kalergi or the Frankfurt School even existed.

What Mr Kalergi said or didn't say is non-important. It's the same as arguing whether Soros said an actual quote or not (his actions prove what he thinks, so who cares).

It doesn't matter where the blueprint is written, where it originated from or who wrote it.

The 'Plan' is not an "official" plan so of course you won't see it advertised in the mass media.

841625_1__84338.1583618179.jpg

HONK HONK!

Again a very silly answer. Address my points rather than giving some puerile comment.

For example, explain to me why the Floyd thing is a racial issue when per capita more whites are 'killed' by US police.

Because of the circumstances of the killing.

Black men & women have been killed by the police over minor crimes, over interactions where there's been no crime at all & while they're unarmed, handcuffed & incapacitated.

There was no need for the cop to have his knee on Floyd's neck. No reason for the cops to ignore his pleas that he couldn't breathe or the pleas from the crowd.

They ignored it because there's been a culture of black lives not mattering. There's been decades of no consequences, bad procedures & racial profiling. A few protests can't change something that deep overnight.

Esp when there's people like you who think black people are innately more violent & uncivilized. And part of a Jewish plan to wipe out 'the white race'.

You are spreading fear & hate. If you get some kind of sadistic power kick out of it, that's disgusting. And if you really live in a paranoid world where Jewish people are out to get you via all the scary black people - then that's tragic.

Do something decent with your life.

Even if Moz was the worst - he's still got songs to leave behind. What will you leave? Rancid racist posts.

Because of the circumstances of the killing.

Black men & women have been killed by the police over minor crimes, over interactions where there's been no crime at all & while they're unarmed, handcuffed & incapacitated.

There was no need for the cop to have his knee on Floyd's neck. No reason for the cops to ignore his pleas that he couldn't breathe or the pleas from the crowd.

They ignored it because there's been a culture of black lives not mattering. There's been decades of no consequences, bad procedures & racial profiling. A few protests can't change something that deep overnight.

Esp when there's people like you who think black people are innately more violent & uncivilized. And part of a Jewish plan to wipe out 'the white race'.

You are spreading fear & hate. If you get some kind of sadistic power kick out of it, that's disgusting. And if you really live in a paranoid world where Jewish people are out to get you via all the scary black people - then that's tragic.

Do something decent with your life.

Even if Moz was the worst - he's still got songs to leave behind. What will you leave? Rancid racist posts.
He was being robustly detained after violently resisting arrest. Blacks often resist arrest - I see it in London all the time. You have to restrain physically-enormous violent criminals. The man should have been in jail to protect the US public (and especially US women). Would you like him forcing his way into your house at gunpoint with his four gangbanging mates?

Last edited:
Says the person who openly disregards truth, context and intent to continually justify her racist fantasies. You’ve completely clowned yourself. Better luck next time.
Says the person who puts up pics of clowns instead of addressing my numerous valid points.

Says the person who puts up pics of clowns instead of addressing my numerous valid points.
Those valid points that you couldn't cite or substantiate in any way beyond throwing around paranoid conjecture based on your own warped intuition? You're talking about those? I wish you the best of luck with your next audience, reel. I'm afraid you've shit the bed with this one.

Those valid points that you couldn't cite or substantiate in any way beyond throwing around paranoid conjecture based on your own warped intuition? You're talking about those? I wish you the best of luck with your next audience, reel. I'm afraid you've shit the bed with this one.
More whites than blacks per capita are 'killed' by police in the US. No press hysteria: no-one cares.. Explain that one (if I've 'shit the bed').

You are a globalist liberal who only believes what the press tells you - if it's not in the mass media it doesn't exist and is all a paranoid conspiracy.

Good thinking there.

Keep laughing and denying the facts @Verso .

Good luck with that (as violent blacks take over your country).

By the way Floyd was drugged out of his eyeballs on Fentanyl and methamphetamine when he died. Not only was he a violent armed criminal who targeted lone women in their homes, he was also a drug addict. Imagine if he was white - nobody would give a toss about him.

But when the press tell you to dance, you dance like a crazy motherf***er.

Last edited:
He was being robustly detained after violently resisting arrest. Blacks often resist arrest - I see it in London all the time. You have to restrain physically-enormous violent criminals. The man should have been in jail to protect the US public (and especially US women). Would you like him forcing his way into your house at gunpoint with his four gangbanging mates?

Now you can't answer the point so you resort to - black men are scary.

So they have to be murdered while unarmed, hand-cuffed & on the ground, having been arrested over a $20 note that turned out not to be a forgery.

You are a racist. You hate black people. You hate Jewish people.

There's no other substance to your arguments.

Now you can't answer the point so you resort to - black men are scary.

So they have to be murdered while unarmed, hand-cuffed & on the ground, having been arrested over a £20 note that turned out not to be a forgery.

You are a racist. You hate black people. You hate Jewish people.

There's no other substance to your arguments.
I hate a lot of white people too. But silly lefties just love calling people 'racist' as it must make them feel good for some reason.

Blacks commit violent rapes and attacks at a disproportionate rate in every single country where they reside - but that's obviously not an issue for you.

If I was a policeman in the ghetto I would detain them robustly if they resisted arrest. The cop was doing what he was paid to do. Floyd was physically huge and off his tits on amphetamines and Fentanyl. He also had underlying health issues including heart disease. These factors contributed to his death (so he must have had the IQ of a peanut to resist arrest).

Yet we're supposed to believe that the cop (who was married to an Asian woman for ten years) racially murdered him.

The powerful Js whose agenda is disseminated through the press must think we're all stupid. Unfortunately many of us are - but not all.

Last edited:
I hate a lot of white people too. But silly lefties just love calling people 'racist' as it must make them feel good for some reason.

Blacks commit violent rapes and attacks at a disproportionate rate in every single country where they reside - but that's obviously not an issue for you.

If I was a policeman in the ghetto I would detain them robustly if they resisted arrest. The cop was doing what he was paid to do. Floyd was physically huge and off his tits on amphetamines and Fentanyl. He also had underlying health issues including heart disease. These factors contributed to his death (so he must have had the IQ of a peanut to resist arrest).

Yet we're supposed to believe that the cop (who was married to an Asian woman for ten years) racially murdered him.

The powerful Js whose agenda is disseminated through the press must think we're all stupid. Unfortunately many of us are - but not all.

You are racist, tho.

If you spend your life posting about black men being more violent. And Jewish people controlling the media because they want to 'replace white people'.

Then you are racist.

Also structural racism - the police using excessive force against black people that they don't use on other groups - isn't the same as personal racism.

You are racist, tho.

If you spend your life posting about black men being more violent. And Jewish people controlling the media because they want to 'replace white people'.

Then you are racist.

Also structural racism - the police using excessive force against black people that they don't use on other groups - isn't the same as personal racism.
Blacks need to be policed more robustly to whites as they are more violent - evidenced by their wildly disproportionate violence in every single country where they happen to be.

I would rather be 'racist' any day of the week than woke - which, though you deny it, you clearly are.

Blacks need to be policed more robustly to whites as they are more violent - evidenced by their wildly disproportionate violence in every single country where they happen to be.

I would rather be 'racist' any day of the week than woke - which, though you deny it, you clearly are.

There's no rather - you ARE racist.

& it's not 'woke' to know that people are not more violent because of their skin-colour.

There's no rather - you ARE racist.

& it's not 'woke' to know that people are not more violent because of their skin-colour.
They evidently are. Races and cultures vary wildly in their violent tendencies. Blacks win every time in the violence contest - and are indeed proud of it (when they are not playing victim).

They evidently are. Races and cultures vary wildly in their violent tendencies. Blacks win every time in the violence contest - and are indeed proud of it (when they are not playing victim).

There are no facts or statistics to back that up.

Your post is pure racism.

In every country or city where they reside they commit the most violent crime - London for example. Check the stats or even better, the prisons.

I posted the stats here the other day - you're lying.

They don't commit the most violent crime.

And crime is linked to poverty & conflict in every single country & era. Instead of spending your time on racist fantasies you could spend your time on eradicating poverty & conflict resolution.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom