Poll Would you buy Bonfire Of Teenagers as a download only?

Would you buy Bonfire Of Teenagers as a download only?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Would you buy Bonfire Of Teenagers as a download only?

Yes, but I wish there would be a bonus CD at least including By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going and Blue Dreamers Eyes

I still buy CD's but I'm way past buying digital files. If it's released as a download only, I'll stream it then.

Does anyone not have Spotify?

Does anyone not have Spotify?

Paying to stream music that can be taken off of that service on a whim isn't the same as having that music in your possession until you die. It's also money down the drain. The free option throws ads at you. So...

I see ‘anonymous ‘ replied to my post. I have anonymous posters blocked. Was it informative? 😹😹😹

He could just auction of a single digital copy as an NFT for some rich twat who'll probably pay thousands for it, then release it as a free download for the rest of us mooks. This is the way the music industry is going.

I get why you'd block some anons, but not all of us are trolls. The poll is mine btw.

You can't block 'some anons'. It's all or nothing (unless you are versed in the dark arts of Adblock/uBlock).

I'd buy the download to listen to on my mobile phone. I know I'm grasping at straws but If anyone at Morrissey Central is reading......please do whatever it takes to get this album out in some form.....for the people that still stand by Morrissey. Someone start a petition!

I'd buy the download to listen to on my mobile phone. I know I'm grasping at straws but If anyone at Morrissey Central is reading......please do whatever it takes to get this album out in some form.....for the people that still stand by Morrissey. Someone start a petition!

^*1

No, I will only listen to it if it comes out on magnetic wire !

:ahhh:

Back
Top Bottom