"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

Thanks!

Terrific video. Not quite the music vid I was expecting though.

This is actually one of the more innovative videos I've seen in awhile. Considering the dull recent videos like Paris this is an absolute treat, and will probably generate more attention than a conventional video.

Yes that's one bizarre video alright.

I know most of us didn't want to believe this is the actual sleeve for the album but now that the itunes page has been updated with a blurb, new photo (the one from EMI Australia recently) and video for the single it seems the photoshop collage remains.

moz_wpinoyb_zpsc1db823e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I love the cover: the font, the colors, the hues, the image. I bet it will look amazing as a full size LP sleeve. Love the pen as well. It is a posh fountain pen. Yet the writing on the wall is low brow graffiti--usually made with a spray paint can. It is funny, no?

I love the cover: the font, the colors, the hues, the image. I bet it will look amazing as a full size LP sleeve. Love the pen as well. It is a posh fountain pen. Yet the writing on the wall is low brow graffiti--usually made with a spray paint can. It is funny, no?

I don't hate the cover. I was just expecting an exclusive photo shoot type situation considering this record deal is a land mark even after 5 years in the wilderness, not a touched up pic from a few months ago. At least it's a recent photo I guess. Fingers crossed for it coming out on vinyl and CD!

I don't hate the cover. I was just expecting an exclusive photo shoot type situation considering this record deal is a land mark even after 5 years in the wilderness, not a touched up pic from a few months ago. At least it's a recent photo I guess. Fingers crossed for it coming out on vinyl and CD!

Yes, glad he picked a recent photo.

saw that Arthur Manzuro, thanks to International Playboy site, co-wrote a few tracks, so no,
they're not all Boz, the keyboard player had at least 2 track on his name, and a few not known.

Thanks, no Itunes, I'll wait for the deluxe album CD

'and they say say he's mentall'...waiting for a duet with Kate Bush&Morrissey...

saw that Arthur Manzuro, thanks to International Playboy site, co-wrote a few tracks, so no,
they're not all Boz, the keyboard player had at least 2 track on his name, and a few not known.

Thanks, no Itunes, I'll wait for the deluxe album CD

'and they say say he's mentall'...waiting for a duet with Kate Bush&Morrissey...

Gustav has written more than a couple of songs for the album. That playboy page had at least 4 titles to his name.

'Istanbul' and 'I'm Not a Man' appear to have been swapped in the tracklisting for the album.

Loving the new single and cannot wait for the album to come out. The Moz is back! :D

Yes, there are many levels, including humour. Paula is trying to find out who did this grafitti slogan, but isn't sure which "Morrissey" she is dealing with, whether it's the "real" Morrissey or "The Man From Another Place" in the video with Nancy.

Dogs are very, very clever. They offer unconditional love and they can almost always sense when there is a Reptilian invader pretending to be a Human Companion, but sometimes they get it wrong when the Elizardbeast genetic code morphs to confuse them. Then their lizard brain activates:

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110711_01

We hope this answers the query from 'Johnny Barleycorn' concerning the relevance of David Icke to this discussion. Not much, other than humour. LOLOLOLOL!

breast wishes
Sharon.

Yes that's one bizarre video alright.

I know most of us didn't want to believe this is the actual sleeve for the album but now that the itunes page has been updated with a blurb, new photo (the one from EMI Australia recently) and video for the single it seems the photoshop collage remains.

moz_wpinoyb_zpsc1db823e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello 'marred'

The final cover has not been decided, perhaps? "subject to change" it says amonst the small print. Or there may be numerous covers signifying chaotic multiplicity. We understand "they" have decided yet, as this marketing strategy is a live event and things are happening 'on the fly'.

best wishes
Sharon

- - - Updated - - -

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/morrissey/id383968

It's on the main Morrissey iTunes page itself, not listed in the "music video" items. You have to be using the iTunes app to see it.

Oh, and the iTunes metadata credits the song to "Steven Patrick Morrissey & Boz Boorer."

Is it "Steven Patrick Morrissey" in the video? Or "Morrissey"? Or both of them/none of them? Perhaps the NSA/GCHQ agents have started the counter-attack using 'metadata'?

best wishes
Sharon.

Just bought it and watched the video.

I've just fallen back in love with Morrissey again. No homo.

Typo? You meant "Ecce homo", "behold the man", presumably? You're quick off the mark!

It's certainly looking like that's what's intended with 'WPINOYB'. Pilate/ Nietzsche/ Elías García Martínez, etc The front cover is certainly a 'Potato Jesus' situation unless/until it's remedied, restored. LOL!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/w...oration-of-ecce-homo-fresco-shocks-spain.html

best wishes
Sharon

Re: Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business.

Voting? Each time you buy an album you're doing the same thing.

Hello 'Anonymous'

Yes, consumer behaviour within the Bread & Circus culture of Collapse and Empire certainly helps maintain the facade of Progress and Justice in similar ways to voting for the same party but with different names.

best wishes
Sharon

I'm glad there's someone excited about Scandinavia being released apart from me. I love the track :)

We are also excited that this song has been exhumed. We speculate this may be a fascinating apology/apologia/investigative journalism piece about/for Otoya/Breivik. We expect there will be panedomonium if/when Herd Culture get wind of our tentative interpretations as to exactly what 'buttons' Morrissey was almost pushing alongside Stringberg and Death Metal. It would have been good to see this played at the Nobel "Peace" concert ending with a bonfire/funeral pyre of Harp Seal fur coats from Canada which the Norwegians are partial too, both to honour and mourn the dead students and the many post-human animals who died the same day in fast food restaurants in Oslo. Mind you, it might be about Morten Harket, in a fan fiction sort of way...

best wishes
Sharon

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom