Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Except he doesn't, does he? He produces formulaic bollocks over a background of clumpy clump. No one will remember anything off the last two or three albums, because they've been clunky shite. Still, if you're the kind of person that likes tuneless clunky shite from a racist, it's your golden period. And I'm sure it was a slip, but you meant to say 'site', not 'sight'.
No I said it right....spite... you may need a dictionary for this

He's proven he's a washed up racist c*** who can't sell records or concerts anymore. Except in places where there's money to be made from folk who don't know what he's said over here.

Have you considered therapy? It feels like you are "overcompensating" as they say in psychology. Look it up.

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.
Sure so what if it is. Moz did more before he was 30 than most people do in a lifetime. He looked better and sold more records in the early days of his career, same as most other artists. It's not like anyone is handcuffed to Moz.

Midnight_Run.jpg

File:Midnight_Run.jpg

File:Midnight_Run.jpg

Great clips from a time when Moz could barely fill a 5000 seated arena in Europe. Now he’s playing 17,000 seated arena’s.
Good to see he gets more popular with age!
He might be playing 17,000 seated arenas but it doesn’t mean there’s 17,000 people in them. Now he can’t sell out an 8,000 capacity venue in his home city.

He might be playing 17,000 seated arenas but it doesn’t mean there’s 17,000 people in them. Now he can’t sell out an 8,000 capacity venue in his home city.

The shows are in July, and will be sold out.:thumb: Berln will be sold out:thumb:
Brasil SOLDOUT... CHILE SOLD OUT.

its not like James or Echo and the Bunnymen who are reduced to at most 2000 seaters (in James case, 2000 seaters are megadomes lol), not sold out the day of the gig. THE DAY OF THE GIG , A TINY VENUE THEY CANT SELL OUT!!!
Drama J playing a 2000 seater? LOL:crazy: Out of the question ffs

All mediocre groups mentioned here as unable to sell out very small venues are leftie loons btw.:lbf:

it does matter to him, but not selling out shows won't hinder him from continuing, he did say in some interview that he would die on the stage singing.

Anyways, Morrissey succeeded looooooong ago... just by being who he is and continuing to do so, winning on his own terms.

:tiphat:

Phew thank god for that I was
just about to play the victim card...damn.
No worries!!! You can still play that card. Plenty of folks around here who claim “freedom of speech” is under attack - when called out with empirical fact on their bullshit diatribes - do it every day! ;)

As long as he produces good music that I like I could care less about his views, like yours I can respect your opinion without agreeing...and what about the ones who think he sucks, no good crap, aren't they aholes for being on this sight for spite and hatred....
Nah. Heros, really. His music has been garbage for two+ decades. We’re on this site because his mouth runs like a spoiled, ignorant 4 year old in a candy isle. ...and some folks eat it up and ape his nonsense.

We’re not here for Morrissey. We’re here to sort out the daft wee twats that embrace his nonsense and might someday breed. We’re here to discourage that. We’re here for the future of humanity.

Don’t worry when Morrissey is going to retire ( in comfort) worry when you are. Those Global elitists (who brainwashed and controlled you thickos) will have you working till you are 70yrs lol. And how you deserve it. ;) :lbf:
...said Timmy Jr., from his mom’s keyboard - on the bed-bug infested, crisp-crumb littered sofa in her tennament apartment - where he’s squatted since dad left in ‘98. She struggles to keep up with the rent and he’s unemployable and unwilling to contribute. ...but she only wants the best for her baby boy.

The shows are in July, and will be sold out.:thumb: Berln will be sold out:thumb:
Brasil SOLDOUT... CHILE SOLD OUT.

its not like James or Echo and the Bunnymen who are reduced to at most 2000 seaters (in James case, 2000 seaters are megadomes lol), not sold out the day of the gig. THE DAY OF THE GIG , A TINY VENUE THEY CANT SELL OUT!!!
Drama J playing a 2000 seater? LOL:crazy: Out of the question ffs

All mediocre groups mentioned here as unable to sell out very small venues are leftie loons btw.:lbf:
Any artists besides Moz that meet your standards? Love to know. You seem to have an exclusivity with regard to what you enjoy. It’s great that you're a fan of Morrissey’s music. ...surely you must enjoy other artists as well.

Nah. Heros, really. His music has been garbage for two+ decades. We’re on this site because his mouth runs like a spoiled, ignorant 4 year old in a candy isle. ...and some folks eat it up and ape his nonsense.

We’re not here for Morrissey. We’re here to sort out the daft wee twats that embrace his nonsense and might someday breed. We’re here to discourage that. We’re here for the future of humanity.
Wasted time,very sad,...you sound like terrorists.....take the time to read what you posted slowly to see how stupid your post sounds nothing but hatred,

Any artists besides Moz that meet your standards? Love to know. You seem to have an exclusivity with regard to what you enjoy. It’s great that you're a fan of Morrissey’s music. ...surely you must enjoy other artists as well.

Surely I must, Skinny?:crazy:

All those I mentioned plus Sparks and Moby Dickhead pretty much suck:monkeyface::soccerball:.
New Order too. Its pretty much self evident.:memo:

Skinny is obsessed with racism and yet constantly says racist things himself. You couldn't make it up.
Sounds like your typical 'anti-racist' then - the first people to cross the road when a group of blacks come walking towards them on the street. They see colour, race and racism everywhere - when the problem is actually within themselves. Hopefully people are waking up to these neurotics and will soon stop listening to them.

Wasted time,very sad,...you sound like terrorists.....take the time to read what you posted slowly to see how stupid your post sounds nothing but hatred,
Apparently you require some basic, remedial English comprehension then, son. You’re mistaking an overwhelming love, concern and hope, that you - and those who share your level of cognitive ability - might join the rational, for loathing. I don’t feel hatred toward any human being. Zero. I feel pity for you and concern for those you may influence. The fact that you find “hatred” in my words or describe them as “stupid” only reflects on one of us.

...that person is not me, champ.

Back
Top Bottom