Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Including wasting the last 18 years on a website spewing bile?
There certainly is a shit-load if bile spewed around here. ...but a mirror would better reflect the truth of that statement than your deflection onto others.

Your f***ing moniker is Neal Cassidy and yet, here you are, typing away like a fart in a windstorm.

Brutal.

Sounds like your typical 'anti-racist' then - the first people to cross the road when a group of blacks come walking towards them on the street. They see colour, race and racism everywhere - when the problem is actually within themselves. Hopefully people are waking up to these neurotics and will soon stop listening to them.
Well said and clarified. Thanks for that. You believe that “anti-racist” is a thing.

Here’s a tip, shooter...

You either see people as individuals or you don’t. You either judge entire cultures based on the actions of a few or you don’t. You either wholly accept those whom you’ve not met - with different skin-tones - as equally deserving of a chance or you don’t.

You’re either a racist or you’re not. There’s no such thing as an “anti-racist”. The term you’re looking for is “decent human being”.

Are all these clips from around the same period of history?
There’s a bit of a span there. Some great stuff early on!!!! Fantastic, really.

Clips from ‘91-‘92? He’s at the top of his solo game. By ‘94, he’s already starting his descent into what you hear and see now. ...a waffling, self-absorbed try-hard who nobody half-decent wants to work or play with. The stuff after ‘94 is basically the last gasp before his descent into his current and final abyss. Now it’s all just stretching the tea-bag over 3 uses for lyrics, accompanied by vanilla pudding music, best served in an oatmeal coloured elevator.

There’s a bit of a span there. Some great stuff early on!!!! Fantastic, really.

Clips from ‘91-‘92? He’s at the top of his solo game. By ‘94, he’s already starting his descent into what you hear and see now. ...a waffling, self-absorbed try-hard who nobody half-decent wants to work or play with. The stuff after ‘94 is basically the last gasp before his descent into his current and final abyss. Now it’s all just stretching the tea-bag over 3 uses for lyrics, accompanied by vanilla pudding music, best served in an oatmeal coloured elevator.

Pretty harsh but not far off. After Vauxhall it is like his spark went down the shitter and he lost it. Musicians get to a certain stage in their life and what they experience is totally askew from their audience. Being unrelatable is the kiss of death. The Smiths captured and summed up our collective teenage angst, but now? Some of it is catchy but let's be real here....

Pretty harsh but not far off. After Vauxhall it is like his spark went down the shitter and he lost it. Musicians get to a certain stage in their life and what they experience is totally askew from their audience. Being unrelatable is the kiss of death. The Smiths captured and summed up our collective teenage angst, but now? Some of it is catchy but let's be real here....

What do you mean???? Low In High School is ACE!!!

In fact I'm going to go and play it right now and sing along at the top of my lungs to that incredibly emotional refrain at the end of 'Home is a Question Mark' where his Mozjesty croons 'If I ever get there, do you really think I will? Do you really think I will? How many times I've saved MMMYYYYSSSEEEELLLLFFF.'

Jesus H. f***en Christ that catches me in the gut everytime, just like those early Smiths songs did in my teenage years.

In fact I'm going to go and play it right now and sing along at the top of my lungs to that incredibly emotional refrain at the end of 'Home is a Question Mark' where his Mozjesty croons 'If I ever get there, do you really think I will? Do you really think I will? How many times I've saved MMMYYYYSSSEEEELLLLFFF.'

Jesus H. f***en Christ that catches me in the gut everytime, just like those early Smiths songs did in my teenage years.
your copying skankys style of posting means that I misread the tone of your post so that only when I got to the very end of it did I realize you weren't being sarcastic. you should stop doing that. man of your mature years...

your copying skankys style of posting means that I misread the tone of your post so that only when I got to the very end of it did I realize you weren't being sarcastic. you should stop doing that. man of your mature years...

Go back through my disreputable posting history and you'll see that my posting style hasn't wavered since 2006, a full damn decade before you showed up here baybee. The people dat matter to me understand my ways and dats all dat matters :brows::kissingheart:

Go back through my disreputable posting history and you'll see that my posting style hasn't wavered since 2006, a full damn decade before you showed up here baybee. The people dat matter to me understand my ways and dats all dat matters :brows::kissingheart:
so basically this is your full posting potential?

so basically this is your full posting potential?

Well I think we'd both agree there is zero potential in what I post here, I save my A+ stuff for the private boxing forum I belong to :tearsofjoy:

Well I think we'd both agree there is zero potential in what I post here, I save my A+ stuff for the private boxing forum I belong to :tearsofjoy:
you stop trying to get my attention, bhiops. you ought to know I have a very busy night ahead of me. first, I have to watch the entire second season of doctor foster, then I have to engage in a mirror session wherein I arrange my hands about my person in various poses to ascertain how noticeable my enlarged knuckle is, then I have a freezer full of ice cream I must eat (ie. fasting tomorrow). all of which means that I don't have time for you pal! do try to find something constructive to do, will you?

you stop trying to get my attention, bhiops. you ought to know I have a very busy night ahead of me. first, I have to watch the entire second season of doctor foster, then I have to engage in a mirror session wherein I arrange my hands about my person in various poses to ascertain how noticeable my enlarged knuckle is, then I have a freezer full of ice cream I must eat (ie. fasting tomorrow). all of which means that I don't have time for you pal! do try to find something constructive to do, will you?

Ummm YOU started quoting my posts in this thread, you silly sausage.

images

gallery_1391203252_206126.jpg

h86624AFB

00016c42b36a13c48d7e52.jpg

8-23115252.jpg

zdjcia-lubne20_19879350.png

im-saving-myself-for-prison.jpg

db0724db842cfbf010abaa8df3ce-should-you-save-your-virginity-for-marriage.jpg

now, the polite thing would be to ask me how it all went. don't you think that would be polite?
Surely you’re not expecting to get anything polite out of me? :lbf:

It might make this site more relevant if we all stopped responding to UnclePeter's twattish, racist bilge. He is quickly becoming the focus of every thread - exactly what he wants and what gives him a purpose to continue.

I'm as guilty as anyone as it's quite entertaining to insult his f***-ugly face (and personality) and highlight his many contradictions and total lack of self-awareness. It's funny. But it's now too easy and is becoming as tedious and repetitive as the boz-eyed loon himself.

He's an utter twat. Simple as that. He knows it, his family know it, we know it. Time to move on.

See you in July.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom