Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
"Low in High School will be Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and his debut for BMG, who will also be partnering with Morrissey on the launch of his new label, Etienne Records."

If he "owned" his own record label, then why didn't he release LIHS until he had a deal with BMG? No BMG, no Etienne. With the weird exception of "Kiss Me A Lot," he refuses to do anything unless he has big label backing.

The BMG deal is not exactly a standard record deal though . It's what's called a label services deal . he is not signed to BMG past one album that is why it is called BMG rights . They give him ex amount of money for making a record and marketing etc and that is it , that's why he has his own label , it's not the same as the Attack thing a few years back . BMG rights is a services deal in the same way that labels like Kobalt are now doing this with a lot of artists . In the long run and if the record is successful it's a better deal for the artist but neither Morrissey or BMG I think have any obligation to do another record together .

Why are you lying?

exactly . he or she is obviously a crank with little or no life . I only really come on here for news etc and do find some of the comments interesting but find people like this so dull .

I mean let's be real here. there are loads of artists and bands that I don't really care for and some I really dislike but could i even be bothered to spend five minutes on their website let alone post literally hundreds of messages against them on a daily basis ? Of course not , I couldn't give a toss one way of the other .

I'm afraid this person and a couple others on here are genuine weirdo cranks , possibly ex fans (did maybe Morrissey ignore you when you waited outside a show years ago for an autograph??). ahhh

nobody else except a total maladjusted freak would put this much effort into it . Life's too short and anyone with half a functioning brain just couldn't be arsed .

It might make this site more relevant if we all stopped responding to UnclePeter's twattish, racist bilge. He is quickly becoming the focus of every thread - exactly what he wants and what gives him a purpose to continue.

I'm as guilty as anyone as it's quite entertaining to insult his f***-ugly face (and personality) and highlight his many contradictions and total lack of self-awareness. It's funny. But it's now too easy and is becoming as tedious and repetitive as the boz-eyed loon himself.

He's an utter twat. Simple as that. He knows it, his family know it, we know it. Time to move on.

See you in July.

You’re right. At first I thought it was funny seeing people turn on uncleskinny, but the arguments are so repetitive now they’re destroying threads. And I’m sure he’s perfectly happy trolling that way. Time for everyone to pretend he’s not here and we’ll be better for it.

The BMG deal is not exactly a standard record deal though . It's what's called a label services deal . he is not signed to BMG past one album that is why it is called BMG rights . They give him ex amount of money for making a record and marketing etc and that is it , that's why he has his own label , it's not the same as the Attack thing a few years back . BMG rights is a services deal in the same way that labels like Kobalt are now doing this with a lot of artists . In the long run and if the record is successful it's a better deal for the artist but neither Morrissey or BMG I think have any obligation to do another record together .

You are thinking of this New Voodoo Drama Johnny:frogface: so called record deal, read the press release BMG and Moz are partners.:rock:

Apparently you require some basic, remedial English comprehension then, son. You’re mistaking an overwhelming love, concern and hope, that you - and those who share your level of cognitive ability - might join the rational, for loathing. I don’t feel hatred toward any human being. Zero. I feel pity for you and concern for those you may influence. The fact that you find “hatred” in my words or describe them as “stupid” only reflects on one of us.

...that person is not me, champ.
You see instead of complicating you should keep issues simple.....morrissey is a singer who has a band and plays songs to his fans, and not a crooked politician with negative obsessions and selfish needs or greed. The only difference between his views on life and your views (being that's all they are,Views,opinions, words) is he puts his to music. Rather you like it or not ,you have a choice to listen or not. I choose to listen to him because I like it if I didn't I'd go elsewhere and not try to fix PEOPLE likes and dislikes.....so Keep it simple

You see instead of complicating you should keep issues simple.....morrissey is a singer who has a band and plays songs to his fans, and not a crooked politician with negative obsessions and selfish needs or greed.

Pretty sure Morrissey has all of those. He is negatively obsessed with "keeping England English," chart positions, and a court case that is over 20 years old.

The only difference between his views on life and your views (being that's all they are,Views,opinions, words) is he puts his to music.

No, the only difference is that he has a legion of fans that support every move he makes unquestioningly. So when he says shit like "One can't help but feel the Chinese are a subspecies," people like you give him a free pass on it because it's under the guise of animal rights activism. Think for yourself. Hold your hero accountable. There's no need for him to be so irresponsible. He's been famous for thirty-plus years, he should know that when he says shit like that, morons will use it as an excuse to fuel their prejudices - very realistically to violent ends.

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.

Lest we forget.
David T on Skinny.
"I acknowledge that he has used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate and that has been discussed. "

Pretty sure Morrissey has all of those. He is negatively obsessed with "keeping England English," chart positions, and a court case that is over 20 years old.

No, the only difference is that he has a legion of fans that support every move he makes unquestioningly. So when he says shit like "One can't help but feel the Chinese are a subspecies," people like you give him a free pass on it because it's under the guise of animal rights activism. Think for yourself. Hold your hero accountable. There's no need for him to be so irresponsible. He's been famous for thirty-plus years, he should know that when he says shit like that, morons will use it as an excuse to fuel their prejudices - very realistically to violent ends.
You still are not getting it, it's his opinion ,not yours, freedom of speech ... and if you believe everything you read or hear that's a separate problem...if moz says he didn't say it why not give him the benefit especially knowing how the magazine and papers are about getting a story for YOURrrrrrr money....now have a great day, I will ....done with off topic bs

They eat puppies and kittens FFS:straightface:

You still are not getting it, it's his opinion ,not yours, freedom of speech ... and if you believe everything you read or hear that's a separate problem...if moz says he didn't say it why not give him the benefit especially knowing how the magazine and papers are about getting a story for YOURrrrrrr money....now have a great day, I will ....done with off topic bs

So when it's good shit that's written about Morrissey, it's to be believed, but when it's bad shit that's written about Morrissey, it's not? Noted.

Free pass to Morrissey once again for inciting prejudice.

Last edited:

No, the only difference is that he has a legion of fans that support every move he makes unquestioningly. So when he says shit like "One can't help but feel the Chinese are a subspecies," people like you give him a free pass on it because it's under the guise of animal rights activism. Think for yourself. Hold your hero accountable. There's no need for him to be so irresponsible. He's been famous for thirty-plus years, he should know that when he says shit like that, morons will use it as an excuse to fuel their prejudices - very realistically to violent ends.[/QUOTE
So when it's good shit that's written about Morrissey, it's to be believed, but when it's bad shit that's written about Morrissey, it's not? Noted.

Free pass to Morrissey once again for inciting prejudice.
If it doesn't effect the music .....I don't care good or bad...omg

But you just said he puts his views to music. So it does effect the music.

Then why did you bother with his music in the first place:crazy:

You should just make your own left wing loon music and listen to it 24/7:grin:
Embarrassing

Not to me, can't wait to here to here remix of new single when it arrives and I'm looking forward to the new dates on TOUR

GO MOZ ....GO BOZ ....MORRISSEY IS THE BEST ARTIST ✌

Nah. Heros, really. His music has been garbage for two+ decades. We’re on this site because his mouth runs like a spoiled, ignorant 4 year old in a candy isle. ...and some folks eat it up and ape his nonsense.

We’re not here for Morrissey. We’re here to sort out the daft wee twats that embrace his nonsense and might someday breed. We’re here to discourage that. We’re here for the future of humanity.
I must be this guy for a moment. A candy isle sounds pretty fantastic, being that it would be an entire island made out of candy. A candy aisle has shelves stocked with candy for sale.

Not to me, can't wait to here to here remix of new single when it arrives and I'm looking forward to the new dates on TOUR

GO MOZ ....GO BOZ ....MORRISSEY IS THE BEST ARTIST ✌
:thumb:

no luck with the:frogface: tix? due to the limited amount of tix available they are sure to sell out
immediately.:laughing:

Well said and clarified. Thanks for that. You believe that “anti-racist” is a thing.

Here’s a tip, shooter...

You either see people as individuals or you don’t. You either judge entire cultures based on the actions of a few or you don’t. You either wholly accept those whom you’ve not met - with different skin-tones - as equally deserving of a chance or you don’t.

You’re either a racist or you’re not. There’s no such thing as an “anti-racist”. The term you’re looking for is “decent human being”.
No, you haven't understood me.
A lot of people actually call themselves 'anti-racists' of even worse 'anti-fascists' and these people suffer from Orwell's doublespeak and doublethink to a degree that is actually laughable. They judge everyone by the colour of their skin despite preaching and pontificating how everyone around them is racist or bigoted in some way. I don't know what planet you're from, but these people are everywhere - they're like a f***ing disease. They're like lice. Me, I believe in individuality ie scrap all race laws that treat certain people differently because of their colour. And if someone calls you a name then call them one back, don't run to the law expecting special treatment and priveleges. We all should be treated as individuals. That to me sounds more human and decent (as you say).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom