Morrissey Central "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE" (November 12, 2021)

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

ALONGSIDE ME

m_3_ovkhqv.png

13 November, Elizabeth's Day.

Nothing protects us.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

I love the shirt. Elvis and the Smiths together. This is as good as is gets, to quote Martin Rossiter, who says farewell to music this month.

Last edited:
I love the shirt. Elvis and the Smiths together. This is as good as is gets, to quote Martin Rossiter, who says farewll to music this month.
And such a loss Roz is. I can't believe I'll never get to see him in concert again or hear a new Rossiter album. I only saw Gene live once as part of the Drawn To The Deep End tour but it was amazing. They didn't come to Ireland much, as far as I know. Rossiter's solo album is superb.

And, on the eve of a birthday, ...well, somebody dies.

And, thank God, nobody asks total strangers to send flowers. (He preferred trains, anyway.)

Learn to love me, assemble the ways
Now, today, tomorrow and always

My only weakness is a list of crime
My only weakness is, well, nevermind, nevermind, oh

Shoplifters of the world
Unite and take over
Shoplifters of the world
Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over

Learn to love me and assemble the ways
Now, today, tomorrow and always

My only weakness is a listed crime
But last night the plans for a future war was all I saw on Channel Four

Shoplifters of the world
Unite and take over
Shoplifters of the world
Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over

A heartless hand on my shoulder, a push and it's over
Alabaster crashes down, six months is a long time

Tried living in the real world instead of a shell
But before I began
I was bored before I even began

Shoplifters of the world
Unite and take over
Shoplifters of the world
Unite and take over
Shoplifters of the world
Unite and take over
Shoplifters of the world
Take over

💙💙💜

.A heartless hand on my shoulder, a push and it's over
Alabaster crashes down, six months is a long time

💙💙💜
I always wondered what the alabaster was and in my youth thought it was the judge's gavel but now I think it meant that the shoplifter was stealing a small statue or something and dropped it when a hand landed on his shoulder. Or maybe the pale shoplifter was the alabaster and he fell down in fright after the push from the heartless hand.

Note: some antique masonic gavels were made of alabaster with a wooden handle.

I’ve got plenty of Smiths t-shirts, none of them feature a different singer/band on them like this one does. Do you just buy merchandise for any band and think it’s a Smiths t-shirt?
What a mug.
If it's a T shirt with a cover of one of the bands record sleeves on then it's a Smiths t shirt.
What is the difference between Elvis and Alain Delon or Billy Fury (as examples)?

Was never a fan of that shirt. Text says The Smiths, but the photo is of Elvis. Can’t be doing with that.
Okay thanks I wasn't aware of this rule!! I'll throw away my Billy Fury one as well. See how your rules spoil the game?

I’ve got plenty of Smiths t-shirts, none of them feature a different singer/band on them like this one does. Do you just buy merchandise for any band and think it’s a Smiths t-shirt?
What a mug.
are you joking, its a shoplifters t-shirt.. You do know he used Elvis , right?

I have to say, my heart is with M, like lots of us brits, hes a momma's boy.

what amazes me are these moz fans acting as if its their mum

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom