Morrissey Central "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE" (November 12, 2021)

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

ALONGSIDE ME

m_3_ovkhqv.png

13 November, Elizabeth's Day.

Nothing protects us.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

If it's a T shirt with a cover of one of the bands record sleeves on then it's a Smiths t shirt.
What is the difference between Elvis and Alain Delon or Billy Fury (as examples)?
Alain Delon isn’t a world famous recording artist.
And I don’t like the Last Night… cover, either.

I hope Morrissey has been spending time with his sister since they lost their mum.

She's the only other person in the world who can legitimately say she knows what he's going through.

Do they have any kind of relationship with their dad, do we know? He's still in the Manchester area, isn't he?

If it's a T shirt with a cover of one of the bands record sleeves on then it's a Smiths t shirt.
What is the difference between Elvis and Alain Delon or Billy Fury (as examples)?
I think he was being a bit, you know; sarcastic.
But thanks for clearing it all up for us.
Maybe you can contact the BBC to ask them to run a story on it 🤨🙄

Last edited:
I think he was being a bit, you know; sarcastic.
But thanks for clearing that it all up for us.
Maybe you can contact the BBC to ask them to run a story on it 🤨🙄
Just to be safe, I’ve contacted the BBC about myself and have banned myself from speaking at all/any future public gatherings.

I’ll still post my poetry on Off Topic, though.

Worst thing was the concert mech of that tee shirt was sleeveless 🥺😂 bought one but not a great look imo

I always wondered what the alabaster was and in my youth thought it was the judge's gavel but now I think it meant that the shoplifter was stealing a small statue or something and dropped it when a hand landed on his shoulder. Or maybe the pale shoplifter was the alabaster and he fell down in fright after the push from the heartless hand.

Note: some antique masonic gavels were made of alabaster with a wooden handle.

some more thoughts on this ...

As a rule, no. Same for the Playboys one with Rick Astley.
Bowie is a strange one. Are we all just ignoring the stories about him shagging underage groupies?
Depends on how their statements regarding Morrissey...

I was once slagged off by a massive Bowie fan for wearing a Morrissey shirt :rolleyes:

I bit my tongue, because whats the point?

Years later she is single and we gladly bonded over the Cosmic Dancer cover.

Definitely didn't have anything to do with her relationship...

Fascinating thread to read, thanks for posting.
Shoplifters single, nearly 35 years ago, talking about a long time…..

I always wondered what the alabaster was and in my youth thought it was the judge's gavel but now I think it meant that the shoplifter was stealing a small statue or something and dropped it when a hand landed on his shoulder. Or maybe the pale shoplifter was the alabaster and he fell down in fright after the push from the heartless hand.

Note: some antique masonic gavels were made of alabaster with a wooden handle.
Like the line about ‘eighteen months hard labour’, I always interpreted this to be about ‘breaking those rocks’ like in Bowie’s cover of Tom Verlaine’s ‘Kingdom Come’ from the ‘Scary Monsters’ album

We always knew Moz was a fan of ‘Scary Monsters’ LP because of the love shown in his letters to Robert Mackie pre fame.

Like the line about ‘eighteen months hard labour’, I always interpreted this to be about ‘breaking those rocks’ like in Bowie’s cover of Tom Verlaine’s ‘Kingdom Come’ from the ‘Scary Monsters’ album

We always knew Moz was a fan of ‘Scary Monsters’ LP

because of the love shown in his letters to Robert Mackie pre fame.

Was Scary Monsters mentioned? I do remember him mentioning Fantastic Voyage from Lodger though.

17 years ago. Where did all of the time go and where did all those Moz Solo posters go to? People that interested just don't stop being interested, or do they?

All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?
With loves, and hates
And passions just like mine

And such a loss Roz is. I can't believe I'll never get to see him in concert again or hear a new Rossiter album. I only saw Gene live once as part of the Drawn To The Deep End tour but it was amazing. They didn't come to Ireland much, as far as I know. Rossiter's solo album is superb.
He's a loss alright. I can totally understand the rest of Gene not finding his farewell tour being less than kosher. He's a bit of a tosser but I still listen to all of my Gene Albums quite a bit. I saw them on the Deep End tour also and they were amazing!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom