Morrissey Central "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE" (November 12, 2021)

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

ALONGSIDE ME

m_3_ovkhqv.png

13 November, Elizabeth's Day.

Nothing protects us.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

17 years ago. Where did all of the time go and where did all those

Moz Solo posters go to? People that interested just don't stop being interested, or do they?

have they slid by the wayside? or have they just died?

some claim to not be interested, yet obsessively come here to hate him and others for simply being fans of his. It’s called trolling.

Anyhoo ....

226 in .....

:)

Moz i hug you tightly, she is taking care of you i guarantee it!.I send you love, energy and peace,.
Moz when you remember her don´t cry may the emotion be laughter for remembering only the happy moments by your side !! and now: distant ,it is a only temporary separation,Moz i love you! te super amo!!💪❤️

These oversized t-shirts can keep you warm and comfy, and feel protected, when your other clothes have all been stolen from the bench, and all that's left is the bikini that you're clad in for taking a dip.
Great to see his mom happy.

17 years ago. Where did all of the time go and where did all those Moz Solo posters go to? People that interested just don't stop being interested, or do they?

All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?
With loves, and hates
And passions just like mine
Lol...when I first read your post, I stopped at the first sentence and thought you were referring to the posters some of us may have put up on our wall.

It made me reminisce for a bit. I had Viva Hate one, and another one that I can't quite remember exactly what was on it, but it reminded my of The Boxers single cover in the jean jacket coming out of the Battersea Training Unit (?).

Oh well. It was fun to think of the old days for a bit.

Be well!

Some of Morrissey's greatest songs have been written when he has had a giant push of passion behind them regarding something he has cared about greatly in his life...ala, the Monarchy (do I capitalize that?), animal rights....the list goes on.

While what I say I hope doesn't make trite the losing of one's parent, as that is a loss that can only be shared by those that have gone through it, I think we may possibly be in store for a great piece of work from Morrissey on his next LP (already written I think). A piece written with such passion and love and devotion that when it is translated into a song, it is a masterpiece.

Be safe and well, all...

Lol...when I first read your post, I stopped at the first sentence and thought you were referring to the posters some of us may have put up on our wall.

It made me reminisce for a bit. I had Viva Hate one, and another one that I can't quite remember exactly what was on it, but it reminded my of The Boxers single cover in the jean jacket coming out of the Battersea Training Unit (?).

Oh well. It was fun to think of the old days for a bit.

Be well!
God yah. I had Bona Drag and a load of Moz posters that weren't album covers, not to mention The Cure and Suede. All dumped from my home house without letting me know. Disgusted.

God yah. I had Bona Drag and a load of Moz posters that weren't album covers, not to mention The Cure and Suede. All dumped from my home house without letting me know. Disgusted.
Oh man...that sucks ACTON...I lost mine due to time, but to have them ripped from you, that's worse.

17 years ago. Where did all of the time go and where did all those Moz Solo posters go to? People that interested just don't stop being interested, or do they?

All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?
With loves, and hates
And passions just like mine
I think they lost interest in this site mate, they aren't wrong. Even a simple remembrance to his mother is met with a few snide remarks. The place is only worth checking on rather than spending meaningful time on....a shame.

It's interesting how we interpret things differently. I always assumed that 'alabaster crashes down' was figurative imagery of walls collapsing, i.e. being in difficult circumstances etc; now you've mentioned the gavel @ACTON, this seems more plausible, given it's followed by the 'six months is a long time ...'. I don't like the use of Elvis either to be honest, it's a bit silly using the image of another music artist. It's a wonder RT didn't object to this or try to dissuade M; great song though!

It's interesting how we interpret things differently.

I always assumed that 'alabaster crashes down' was figurative imagery of walls collapsing, i.e. being in difficult circumstances etc;
Yeah that’s the way I always taken it to mean, and will continue to do so. Unless M himself cares to correct us.
now you've mentioned the gavel

But a gavel doesn’t really crash down, maybe slam down.
@ACTON, this seems more plausible, given it's followed by the 'six months is a long time ...'. I don't like the use of Elvis either to be honest, it's a bit silly using the image of another music artist. It's a wonder RT didn't object to this or try to dissuade M; great song though!

RT was put on the map by The Smiths, so I don’t think they would
have much say.

My guess is that M chose the Elvis photo because it wasn’t the most glamorous or used
image of the young Elvis, and maybe
it was M’s way of saying he’s guilty of having ‘shoplifted’ from Elvis, though that was obvious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom