Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

These posts from Moz are like what you would send to a few friends on a WhatsApp group: remember this?
He should be posting updates on releases (he did this recently for upcoming rereleases), future plans, rare songs, this day 20 years ago, and that kind of thing.

Really weird, isn't it? It's like a private account. I never visit the website because it's so f***ing boring.

These posts from Moz are like what you would send to a few friends on a WhatsApp group: remember this?
He should be posting updates on releases (he did this recently for upcoming rereleases), future plans, rare songs, this day 20 years ago, and that kind of thing.

To be fair - if he's going to post random stuff, I would prefer his old snaps to :paranoid: other things.

I’d love to know what pub this was in! I love the idea of moz being a punter in a local boozer

The best of times!:laughing:I've had those kind of nights with friends....and the pictures to reflect on. 💕

Morrissey fans expect different things from him, of course. As far as I'm concerned, I love when his posts are personal. They make me feel closer to him.

After his mother's death, Moz's been posting photos of himself as a boy with his mum, and by himself. Obviously, he's nostalgic of a happier time in his life. A get the same feeling from the pics with Tina and their friend.

I reckon Tina went lezbo after the California Son broke up with her, but who else would you expect the California Son to marry and have a California Son Junior with than the California Girl fek'll sawed off chipper curry Airbnb fake flower house Nike inn nnnnn nnnnnn nn it.

Nancy Cali_.jpg

samfood2.jpg

Yes, agree completely. Little glimpses into his past / "real" life are always fascinating to me!

I like your inverted commas.
...it's like when people say: "girlfriend". Almost like a song title, that...

A song I've always disliked, btw.
Why? Well, because it's shite, Sammy, thanks for asking.

I just met him once backstage at the Royal Festival Hall, London. I think it was around 2002? Touring his You Are The Quarry album. I will treasure that moment forever! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera and mobile phones couldn't take photos yet. But I keep the green silk VIP pass with the image of a vintage boxer in a nice frame.

[QUOTE = "AztecCamera, publicación: 1987323471, miembro: 22965"]
Creo que Tina se volvió lezbo después de que California Son rompiera con ella, pero ¿con quién más esperarías que el California Son se casara y tuviese un California Son Junior que con la California Girl? Fek'll aserrado chipper curry Airbnb fake flower house Nike inn nnnnn nnnnnn nn.

View attachment 59123

View attachment 59124
[/CITAR]Axteca change your speech fart from California they are ,Malibu and all those nonsense allways fed up the same comments.California is no longer the site of Moz this burned is an earthquake zone it has already been,he will end up living in England or he can move to Patagonia Argentinaone of the paradises of the world

I strongly agree with these personal publications they are the ones that fascinate me the most,i think Mozfanis right,they are the ones that make you feel closer to Mozzy's,it is to share more intimate things with us,the fans ,the album,publications ready artists bore me ,i want more from this
MOZ give me more!!!!
Would be missing and it would be amazing if Morrissey enters to chat with us in the Solo
IT WOULD BE SURREAL!!!!MAL !!🤦‍♀️
NO NAHHH??

they make a silly looking couple i must say, what with her tiny ragamuffin head and his giant unyielding boulder of a head

she's a bit damon-esque. seems that morrissey has a "type"

But who depressed the shutter...?

Ok. She ist not the typical
"What had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you." kind of girl.
There is a recent (last 10 years) photo of her and Morrissey visiting a Sparks show.
morrissey and tina 1.jpg

Fu Manchu looks like she's out there for some fun and not making any prisoners, whereas Tina seems more introverted. Moz could have had both in those crazy millennium days.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom