Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

I'm liking this Fawn chick, she seems to have some spunk.

P.S I'm not sure if the 'in the past' part is referencing better times with Tina or still referencing his mother. I wonder with her sad passing whether he slightly regrets not having a go at becoming a father. Maybe the circle of life has stopped halfway and Morrissey mourns for this time when it was at least a possibility. But who really knows when it comes to 'His Masters Head?'

We're all just guessing and Moz remains the enigma he has always been..............
I’ve always felt Morrissey should have a child. I think he’d make a wonderful father. He needs someone he can dote on and endlessly spoil! I only know what he’s written about Tina in his book, but she looks like a very sweet and beautiful soul. Nature’s daughter. I understand why he wouldn’t bring a child into this world, though. It’s such an awful place - especially now.

I’ve always felt Morrissey should have a child. I think he’d make a wonderful father. He needs someone he can dote on and endlessly spoil! I only know what he’s written about Tina in his book, but she looks like a very sweet and beautiful soul. Nature’s daughter. I understand why he wouldn’t bring a child into this world, though. It’s such an awful place - especially now.

I reckon tosher fek'll chipper curry he does. His name is the California Son Junior. I reckon the dude excels in football and basketball. I reckon not only does he have the California Son Junior with his wife Nancy, I reckon he has illegitimate offspring all over the world from all the whores he has f***ed on tour Airbnb fake flower house inn nn nnnn nnn nn nnn n it.

sam malibu.gif

sam practice.jpg

samfood2.jpg

I think that Morrissey once said himself that he couldn't be a good father because the child would end up looking after him (rather than the other way around). I just don't remember where I read it.

Anyway, he had his cat Dude to endlessly spoil (and I bet he did), and he even referred to his cat as "his son". It is just very bad he lost his cat too.

I don't think he has ever shared pictures of him with Tina before, so I appreciate it. Heartwarming to hear that he has happy memories of that time.

I reckon tosher fek'll chipper curry he does. His name is the California Son Junior. I reckon the dude excels in football and basketball. I reckon not only does he have the California Son Junior with his wife Nancy, I reckon he has illegitimate offspring all over the world from all the whores he has f***ed on tour Airbnb fake flower house inn nn nnnn nnn nn nnn n it.

View attachment 59160

View attachment 59161

View attachment 59162
You do actually speak so much sense, better than the racists mods ...

I might be wrong, of course, but I have the impression that Morrissey got over The Smiths breakup long time ago, while Johnny has never seemed to shake it off.

In the personal sense or professionally? To me, it seemed that Johnny moved on when he left and it was Moz who couldn't let go, he kept the door open for years and years in the hope that Marr might come back. But Johnny wasn't as successful after the Smiths...so the shadow of it follows him more.

Those photos explain M's expression when he said that he is HUmasexual.
He never posts photos with Damon,he nevee shows him as her boyfriend
Maybe Damon is her butler..

Today is my birthday i want Morrissey to pay tribute to my by publishing something nice in the Central something that like those photos show him as a common guy ...if Moz reads this he will publish for me i hope he will
I could say happy birthday Lujan maybe they think that this is boluda...
But i ask my wish ..and i measure some things ..like who Morrissey really is he thinks he is an unattainable Divo,he is as distant as some say he is so egocentric and so with his fans,?? Well i'll see!!!🤔
I'm crazy?????

I do not idealize it,he is a man who sings ,very talented, a human being who makes mistakes and successes who goes to the bathroom and perspires that maybe he has sex that cries that laughs, fights , goes to the doctor,gets fat,goes on a diet gets tired of living and it goes on,like all flesh and blood ,but there is always a but.....It's special No?

Mozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will say or do nothing for you, delusional stalker.

I think that Morrissey once said himself that he couldn't be a good father because the child would end up looking after him (rather than the other way around). I just don't remember where I read it.

Anyway, he had his cat Dude to endlessly spoil (and I bet he did), and he even referred to his cat as "his son". It is just very bad he lost his cat too.

I don't think he has ever shared pictures of him with Tina before, so I appreciate it. Heartwarming to hear that he has happy memories of that time.
I think that Morrissey would be an amazing father. He has two nephews they are probably the closest thing to having his own children.

Morrissey is a father figure to many fans especially to the younger fans. Morrissey is old enough to be my father.

Yes, that is right Morrissey called his beloved cat Dude his son. This has been a terrible year for Morrissey his beloved son Dude the cat died and then his very beloved mother Betty died this is very tragic.

I don't have any children and I have never got married. Maybe that is for the best because I'm not sure I would want to bring a child into this world right now.

Glad that Morrissey had a lovely girlfriend Tina. It sounds like they are still close friends. Amazing that Morrissey would share these very personal photos with fans.

Mozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will say or do nothing for you, delusional stalker.
I feel sorry for this message, it was silly but very naive .
The last thing i want is to harass Morrissey!! neither him nor anyone
God,the word harassment is harmful to me
It was just silly way of expressing my wish
Sorry M all i do is respect and admire.
Do not insult me telling me that i harass you do not know me period i reckon sh!!

do you think she would even look at him if he had no money. she will try even harder now he's down $$$$

In the personal sense or professionally? To me, it seemed that Johnny moved on when he left and it was Moz who couldn't let go, he kept the door open for years and years in the hope that Marr might come back. But Johnny wasn't as successful after the Smiths...so the shadow of it follows him more.
Please excuse my bad English, feel free to correct if you've got time!
I think you're right when you say Moz kept the door open for him for many years (I've got a French interview and a video on the Ivor Novella Awards in mind which always brings tears to my eyes!)
But at some point, which I cannot really date (2002?), I have the feeling that Moz let the whole thing go. And around the same time, or later, Marr started (hard) to try and reform the band, certainly not for the same sentimental reasons...
What do you think?

Please excuse my bad English, feel free to correct if you've got time!
I think you're right when you say Moz kept the door open for him for many years (I've got a French interview and a video on the Ivor Novella Awards in mind which always brings tears to my eyes!)
But at some point, which I cannot really date (2002?), I have the feeling that Moz let the whole thing go. And around the same time, or later, Marr started (hard) to try and reform the band, certainly not for the same sentimental reasons...
What do you think?
Doris will be along shortly...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom