Morrissey Central "YOUR HEALTH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (June 15, 2021)

No - I think Sam's a PJW fan.
Sam obviously is a fan. I wouldn't come across this video because it is a source I would never check or a person I would never follow. What I just wanted to say is that, from all the crap that PJW spawns, this specific video was chosen because someone (Sam or Morrissey) thinks that Morrissey and Noel are kindred spirits.

No - I think Sam's a PJW fan.

Quite stupid ironic, considering PJW's opinions on veganism (and everything else, but you get what I mean).

Sam obviously is a fan. I wouldn't come across this video because it is a source I would never check or a person I would never follow. What I just wanted to say is that, from all the crap that PJW spawns, this specific video was chosen because someone (Sam or Morrissey) thinks that Morrissey and Noel are kindred spirits.

It also namechecks Morrissey.

He does seem to be trying to keep things Morrissey related lately - but I would suspect it's just a fig leaf for posting the alt-right video.

I only watched it because I hadn't heard those bits from the Noel interview yet. I usually avoid that guy like the plague.

Plague? What plague? í see no plague! MSM construct...

And...Etc.

:tiphat:

Plague? What plague? í see no plague! MSM construct...

And...Etc.

:tiphat:

You just can't see it, can you? Well, it's here right under your nose!

screenshot_2019-05-06_at_4.53.34_pm.png

A picture of the plague. You're welcome.

I'm afraid masks won't work against this particular strain though :mask:

cannot do with noel g and his rentagob
"ooooh i'm a big citeh fan -
oooh i've got a front page on the sun
oooh i slagged of the royals about a family dispute (irony eh)"

stay away moz

Here's a freaking brilliant piece of writing on Noel and Co. Moz doesn't escape unscathed either:

That's just a blokey diatribe - apart from anything else Ali G is a white fictional character from Staines & Russian oligarchs are from Russia.

Plus Morrissey counts as a gay artist or at the very least not a rejection of "poofiness stylistically"

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just a blokey diatribe - apart from anything else Ali G is a white fictional character from Staines & Russian oligarchs are from Russia.

Plus Morrissey counts as a gay artist or at the very least not a rejection of "poofiness stylistically"
He's not wrong about the Gallaghers or their shite music or reactionary politics though, is his? (Also, don't tell Morrissey that he counts as a gay artist! He's a humasexual! :ROFLMAO: )

He's not wrong about the Gallaghers or their shite music or reactionary politics though, is his? (Also, don't tell Morrissey that he counts as a gay artist! He's a humasexual! :ROFLMAO: )

Possibly! But he needs to construct a better argument.

I think Morrissey's just going to have to cope with it - because I haven't met a single person in the arts or media who doesn't say he's gay. None!

I think Morrissey's just going to have to cope with it - because I haven't met a single person in the arts or media who doesn't say he's gay. None!
Of course he's gay. He just never wanted to disappoint his Irish Catholic mother!

I think one thing that would bother him even more would be if they called him a straight artist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom