Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

20191210_161313-320x640~2.jpg

:man:

Those are about the only thing I really want and an always on the look out for, I'm not interested in much else now. Unfortunately these are getting STUPIDLY rare to find now.

My wife found me one of these almost 9 years to the date to celebrate the birth of my beautiful daughter. She contacted another collector and friend who put her in touch with someone who was willing to sell their copy. I hate to think what she paid for it but I am very grateful and it is obviously one of my most treasured items in my collection.

Those are about the only thing I really want and an always on the look out for, I'm not interested in much else now. Unfortunately these are getting STUPIDLY rare to find now.

I heard there was a load of them behind the counters but not many people were arsed, so most just got binned. Have to imagine those that got one prob let their kids play with it or just didn’t bother to preserve them, you don’t really have the foresight at the time to keep these things wrapped and protected for the future. Can’t be many about today that are still mint.

I heard there was a load of them behind the counters but not many people were arsed, so most just got binned. Have to imagine those that got one prob let their kids play with it or just didn’t bother to preserve them, you don’t really have the foresight at the time to keep these things wrapped and protected for the future. Can’t be many about today that are still mint.

still got mine, mint and protected. Wouldn’t think they would go for as much as they’re going now.

I heard yours if fake tho, scanned the photo of mine onto a piece of cardboard and cut it out with some toe nail scissors? Ain’t saying it’s true, just what I heard.

Are you interested?

Ain’t saying it’s true, but I heard you
buy fake items in order to make a profit
on unsuspecting fans.

:cool:

I heard you sit across from a mirror when you’re eating dinner just to pretend you have company. You’ve got the salvation army’s number on your speed dial. At least you won’t be alone at Christmas tho. :kissingheart:

stuff like that’s just a step too far. Why would you even wanna say shit like that?

;)

Some recent ones.

It’s over
EILS Test
Headmaster cowboy kid original
Pregnant Aussie 7”
Suedehead South Africa 7” promo
HOTYF 7” promo
LMKY (Nancy Sinatra)

08035065-1FF5-4BAB-B128-11052C24BF1A.jpeg

Tags
the smiths vinyl