Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

moztomorrowpromo.jpg

I was a bit surprised to see the difference in colour to the Greek QID and say it's UK counterpart. MUCH lighter green and the text in red almost. It's not sunbleeched btw.

DSC01893.jpg

These Tomorrow 12"s seems to have gone up quite a bit in price recently, kind of understandable since it is a lovely item. I was lucky enough to buy mine last year from a private seller for 100SEK (less than £8), still sealed:)

Hi Dave,

To be honest, I'd have paid £10 for it. I was lucky to get it, my wife spotted it amongest a box load of cheap promo cds which I had already dismissed :blushing:

These Tomorrow 12"s seems to have gone up quite a bit in price recently, kind of understandable since it is a lovely item. I was lucky enough to buy mine last year from a private seller for 100SEK (less than £8), still sealed:)

Yes,some 2 years ago i got it together with Certain pEople 12"
and the more you ignore me 12" for TOTAL of 10 GBP!in mint cond.

and then few months ago i got offer of 40 GBP!:crazy:for TOMORROW 12" :crazy:
well i won't bother selling it,soooooo beautiful item!

Top of the Pops 1989

510EtRR8OXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

It was a birthday pressent. It has The Last of the Famous... on it.

No other reason to own it.

Dave

Headed down to devon for a few days and found a nice little record store where i found the following items, which i purchased:
Smiths - Williams 12" UK
Smiths - I Started Something... 12" UK
Smiths - Shakespeares Sister 12" UK

All Mint Con

Plus
Smiths Best Of 2 CD In Mint

Turned down a Picadilly Palaire 12" For 7 Quid. Just picked 1 up tonight from ebay for 2 pound odd! Nice

From my favorite local record store today:)

DSC01907.jpg

Not that it's cheap collecting Smiths/Morrissey but sometimes I'm glad I'm not collecting northern soul, £26000:lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom