Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

But you're a bit more convinced than Heb123?
I've personally talked to my source who had a few extras before mailing off to media outlets and as I stated earlier bmg has verified the copyrights. If anyone has any that they are unconvinced theirs are not real I encourage you to reach out to there sellers and also record labels....there may be slight variations ,because although BMG owns Etienne ,they are seperate company's, and both have rights to songs. This is how it is explained to me ,like it or not ,it is what it is. But personally when I saw the first sell on ebay for $325, $275 I was flabbergasted, but if you have the money who cares, you now have a copy for your collection and soon there will be 0 to have. It could fall under the phrase When you snooze , you lose. The flooding on Ebay recently is a clear indication of the media outlets, getting there copies and not intending to play the man and they are trying to make a buck , I guess it's good for both partys, fans get a promo, sellers who could care less about moz(imagine that, I cant)make money. To me Morrissey loses because again he gets shunned from being played in most outlets, which reduces sales. But it doesn't matter because there are alot of us that will find a way ,not to miss any of his music. I love my copies

I've personally talked to my source who had a few extras before mailing off to media outlets and as I stated earlier bmg has verified the copyrights. If anyone has any that they are unconvinced theirs are not real I encourage you to reach out to there sellers and also record labels....there may be slight variations ,because although BMG owns Etienne ,they are seperate company's, and both have rights to songs. This is how it is explained to me ,like it or not ,it is what it is. But personally when I saw the first sell on ebay for $325, $275 I was flabbergasted, but if you have the money who cares, you now have a copy for your collection and soon there will be 0 to have. It could fall under the phrase When you snooze , you lose. The flooding on Ebay recently is a clear indication of the media outlets, getting there copies and not intending to play the man and they are trying to make a buck , I guess it's good for both partys, fans get a promo, sellers who could care less about moz(imagine that, I cant)make money. To me Morrissey loses because again he gets shunned from being played in most outlets, which reduces sales. But it doesn't matter because there are alot of us that will find a way ,not to miss any of his music. I love my copies
I wasn't doubting your promos, I'm pleased they've ended up with someone who appreciates them and should have them. If you hear of anymore at sensible money please give me the heads up. My post was a little dig at the multiple poster who said the same thing twice under different names only omitting they weren't convinced.

I wasn't doubting your promos, I'm pleased they've ended up with someone who appreciates them and should have them. If you hear of anymore at sensible money please give me the heads up. My post was a little dig at the multiple poster who said the same thing twice under different names only omitting they weren't convinced.

No need for a dig. I was asking a genuine question and submitted a question when I couldnt remember the password for my account. Didn’t want to post as anonymous so used a user name that I keyed yesterday

simples

My last physical Smiths purchase was the 12" inch single of 'The Queen Is Dead. My last Morrissey purchase the 'All The Young People...' 7" single, just for the Lynn Anderson cover that I got from here as a download.

15838401344931573136926727743606.jpg

Compare all you like, here is my pics. if anything is needed let me know , we are on the same team here

Attachments

• 15838401784576288769572836028104.jpg
    15838401784576288769572836028104.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
  • 15838402200431957883733601401956.jpg
    15838402200431957883733601401956.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 155
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom